The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our list of Top 10 Bestselling Angle Grinders in the UK is the perfect guide for anyone looking for the best grinder for their needs. With a range of features to choose from, we've compiled a selection of the best grinders to make sure you find the perfect one for you. From heavy-duty professional-grade models to budget-friendly options, we've got something for everyone. Shop with confidence today and find the perfect grinder for your needs!
Most PopularAngle Grinderin the UK today
Top Angle Grinders based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Angle Grinders ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Bosch Professional 1x Tungsten Carbide Multi Wheel Cutting Disc (Multi Material, Ø 115 mm, Accessories for Angle Grinder)Excellent8,9368,9368.6/10
- 2Makita DGA504Z 18V Li-ion LXT Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder – Batteries and Charger Not IncludedTop Rated5,4765,4769.4/10
- 3Ryobi R18AG-0 ONE+ Angle Grinder, 18V (Body Only), Green & BlackExcellent3,3503,3508.6/10
- 4Makita GA4530R Angle Grinder Slide Switch 240V Multicolour 115 mm/SExcellent3,1413,1418.7/10
- 5Einhell 4430618 115mm Angle Grinder TC-AG 115 | 500W, 4 Inch Grinder For Cutting, Grinding, Polishing and Sharpening | Soft Start, Spindle Lock, Additional Handle, RedExcellent3,0983,0988.9/10
- 6Makita DGA452Z 18 V Body Only Cordless Li-ion Angle Grinder, SMALLTop Rated2,7572,7579.0/10
- 7BLACK+DECKER 710 W Grinder Power Tool 115 mm with 5 Cutting Discs, BEG010A5-GBTop Rated2,4712,4719.0/10
- 8Makita DGA452Z 18 V Li-ion Naked Angle Grinder, 115 mmExcellent1,7701,7708.7/10
- 9Angle Grinder 860W Tilswall 125mm Side Disc Grinder 12000RPM Tool with 3 Cut Off and 2 Grinding Polishing Abrasive Wheels [Energy Class A+++]Excellent1,5641,5648.3/10
- 10Ryobi R18AG7-0 18V ONE+ Cordless Brushless Angle Grinder (Body Only)Excellent1,3531,3538.6/10
Top tips for buying an Angle Grinder
- Consider the size of the grinder and the job you plan to use it for.
- Choose an angle grinder from a reputable brand.
- Look for features such as adjustable guards, variable speed triggers, and spindle locks.
- Choose an angle grinder with a higher wattage for more power and torque.
- Decide whether you need a corded or cordless angle grinder.
- Consider the cost of spare parts, accessories, and blades.
- Check the warranty period and customer service record of the manufacturer.
- Read online reviews to get a better idea of the performance of the angle grinder.
- Seek out special offers and discounts to make the most of your budget.
- Make sure you get the right angle grinder for the job.