The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Discover the best attic ladders on the market in the UK today. Our top 10 list of bestselling attic ladders will help you find the perfect ladder for your needs. Whether you're looking for a folding ladder, telescoping ladder, or other type of attic ladder, we have the perfect option for you. Shop now and get the best ladder for the job!
Most PopularAttic Ladderin the UK today
Top Attic Ladders based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Attic Ladders ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1DIY Multi-Purpose Aluminium 2.6m Telescopic Loft Ladder 9 Step Ladder Lightweight & Portable Clamp Ladder - EN131 Standards, Max 150KG Capacity1,2011,2018.5/10
- 2Abru 37000 3 Section Compact Aluminium Loft Ladder, Comfort D-Shaped Rungs, Inc. Stowing Pole, 150kg Load Capacity, Safety Certification EN14975, 5 Year Guarantee8118118.0/10
- 3Abru 36000 2 Section Aluminium Loft Ladder, Comfort D-Shaped Rungs, Inc. Stowing Pole, 150kg Load Capacity, Safety Certification EN14975, 5 Year Guarantee3303308.4/10
- 4Werner Easy Stow Loft Ladder - 3 Section2612617.8/10
- 5YOUNGMAN 301000 Telescopic Loft Ladder Aluminium 2.6 Metres / 8.53 Feet, Silver, 86 x 48 x 12 cm2482488.5/10
- 6YOUNGMAN 301001 Telescopic Loft Ladder Aluminium 2.9 Metres / 9.51 Feet, Silver, 86.8 x 47.8 x 12.6 cm2412419.3/10
- 7Deluxe Wooden Loft Ladder with Twin Handrails - Frame 1100 x 545mm - Floor to Ceiling Heights up to 2.8m - Loft Ladders2112118.8/10
- 8Deluxe Wooden Loft Ladder with Twin Handrails - Frame 1100 x 700mm - Floor to Ceiling Heights up to 2.8m - Free Next Working Day Delivery!1821828.4/10
- 9ALUFIX 10-Tread Concertina Loft Ladders - Ideal for Tiny attic Spaces | Easy DIY Fit | Aluminium | Floor to Ceiling 2.46m-2.73m (8.1ft-9.0ft)1801808.0/10
- 10ALUFIX 9-Tread Concertina Loft Ladders - Ideal for Tiny attic Spaces | Easy DIY Fit | Aluminium | Floor to Ceiling 2.19m-2.46m (7.2ft-8.1ft)1761768.6/10
Top tips for buying an Attic Ladder
- Consider the size of the ladder: Make sure the ladder is the correct size for your attic access. Measure the width and height of the opening and compare it to the ladder size specs.
- Choose the right type: Choose between telescopic, folding and sliding ladders depending on the size of your attic access.
- Check the weight capacity: Make sure the ladder can support your weight and any additional weight you may need to carry up the ladder.
- Look for safety features: Make sure the ladder has a secure locking system and non-slip steps or rungs.
- Check the materials: Ensure the ladder is made from durable materials such as aluminium or steel.
- Look for additional features: Make sure the ladder has additional features such as handrails, stabilisers and adjustable feet.
- Consider the warranty: Look for a manufacturer’s warranty that covers any defects or damage.
- Compare prices: Compare prices between different retailers to get the best deal.
- Research the brand: Research the brand to make sure you are buying from a reputable company.
- Read customer reviews: Read customer reviews to make sure the ladder is of a good quality.