The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Looking for a top-notch drill press? Look no further! Check out our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Drill Presses in the UK today. With a wide range of models and features to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect drill press for your needs. Get your project done right with one of these top-of-the-line drill presses.
Most PopularDrill Pressin the UK today
Top Drill Presses based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Drill Presses ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1wolfcraft tecmobil Mobile Drill Stand I 4522000 I For safe mobile drillingGood3,1133,1136.7/10
- 2Big Gator Tools MDG1000NP V-Drill GuideTop Rated1,0551,0559.2/10
- 3Silverline 633764 Drill Stand 500 mmGood9939936.7/10
- 5Bosch Home and Garden Bench Drill PBD 40 (710 W, Maximum Drilling Diameter In Steel/Wood: 13 mm/40 mm, Drilling Stroke 90 mm, In Carton Packaging)Excellent6496498.8/10
- 6KATSU Mini Bench Drill Pillar Press Stand 100W with Fully Adjustable Speed + 6mm Chuck + Handle Lock + Electronic Variable Speed SwitchGood3983987.6/10
- 7Souber DBB 5 Minute Morticer JIG1 Door Lock Mortiser Kit 19mm 22mm 25mmExcellent2852858.7/10
- 8Evolution Power Tools EVOMAG42 Industrial Steel Magnetic Drill, 42 mm (230 V)Top Rated2092099.2/10
- 9CLARKE CDP5RB 5 SPEED BENCH MOUNTED PILLAR DRILL REDExcellent1981988.1/10
- 10Wolf Pillar Drill 5 Speed 13mm Chuck 350w Motor 2620rpm Bench Top Mounted Press with Steel Vice - 2 Years WarrantyExcellent1971978.0/10
Top tips for buying Drill Press
- Consider the type of drill press you need – bench-top, floor standing, or a combination of the two.
- Look for a drill press with adjustable speed and torque settings to suit various materials and applications.
- Look for a drill press with a chuck capacity that meets your needs.
- Check the maximum drilling depth of the drill press to ensure it is suitable for your project.
- Consider the size and weight of the drill press to ensure it is easy to move and use.
- Look for a drill press with a good warranty and customer service.
- Choose a drill press with a durable construction and rust-resistant components.
- Look for a drill press with an adjustable table to make drilling easier and more accurate.
- Consider the power of the drill press to ensure it is suitable for your projects.
- Look for a drill press with a dust collection system to keep your work area clean.