The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list brings you the top 10 bestselling Eye Protections available in the UK today. Choose from a range of styles, materials and prices, including safety goggles, sunglasses, spectacles and more. All products are of the highest quality, tested and certified to meet the highest standards. Whether you're looking for protection from the sun, dust, wind or something else, this list has you covered.
Most PopularEye Protectionin the UK today
Top Eye Protections based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Eye Protections ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1NoCry Safety Glasses with Clear Anti Fog Scratch Resistant Wrap-Around Lenses and No-Slip Grips, UV Protection. Adjustable, Black & Green FramesExcellent53,08153,0818.8/10
- 2NoCry Safety Glasses That Fit Over Your Prescription Eyewear. Clear Anti-Scratch Wraparound Lenses, UV400 Protection, ANSI Z87 & OSHA Certified. Use in the Lab, TravellingExcellent27,99727,9978.9/10
- 3DEWALT Unisex Protector Safety EyewearExcellent9,1679,1678.7/10
- 4SafeLightPro F5 Special Eye Protection Against Light impulses (Flashes) emitted by HPL and IPL Hair Removal Devices, Eye Protection Goggles-Safety Glasses, UV ProtectionExcellent5,6915,6918.2/10
- 5Jackson Safety 14201 Maxview Face shield/Face guard anti-fog coating, visor face protection and ratcheting headgear, BlackTop Rated5,5065,5069.3/10
- 6DeWalt GOGGLE Concealer Clear Goggle DPG82-11DExcellent5,0185,0188.4/10
- 7Bolle Tracker II Safety GlassesExcellent5,0125,0128.3/10
- 8Dräger Safety Over-Glasses X-pect 8120 | Anti-Scratch Eye Protective Workplace Goggles for Professional or Personal Use | For Construction, Laboratory, ChemicalsExcellent4,0634,0638.3/10
- 9Oregon Browguard and Steel Mesh Visor Combination, Adjustable Safety Face ShieldExcellent3,0703,0708.7/10
- 10voltX 'Constructor' BIFOCAL Reading Safety Glasses (Clear +2.0 Dioptre) UKCA & CE EN166F Certified/Cycling Sports Glasses Includes Safety Cord + UV400 Anti Fog Coated LensExcellent2,4832,4838.0/10
Top tips for buying an Eye Protection
- Check the CE mark – the CE mark indicates that the product meets all essential health and safety requirements.
- Choose the right type of eye protection – there are several types of eye protection available, so make sure to select the right one for the job.
- Consider your environment – if you’re working in a hazardous environment, you’ll need to choose eye protection that is specifically designed for that environment.
- Look for a good fit – you’ll want to make sure your eye protection fits properly to ensure maximum protection.
- Choose the right lens – different lenses are designed for different tasks, so make sure to select the right lens for the job.
- Consider the level of protection – if you’re working in a very hazardous environment, you’ll need to choose eye protection that offers a higher level of protection.
- Look for anti-fog features – if you’re working in a humid environment, you’ll want to choose eye protection that features anti-fog features.
- Check for comfort – you’ll want to make sure your eye protection is comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Look for durability – you’ll want to make sure your eye protection is durable enough to last for the duration of your job.
- Check for a warranty – most manufacturers offer some sort of warranty on their eye protection products, so make sure to check for one before you buy.