The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list contains the top 10 bestselling garden sheds in the UK today, offering a wide range of styles and sizes to suit any outdoor space. All of the sheds featured on the list have been carefully selected for their quality, durability and value for money, so you can be sure you're getting the best possible product.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 27th Mar 2023 16:06
Next update: 27th Mar 2023 22:06
Most PopularGarden Shedin the UK today
Gardebruk Garden Metal Tool Shed Green 6x4 FT | Outdoor Tool Storage Sheds Garden House | Sloped Roof | Sliding Door | Container Gardening Equipment | Weather-Resistant
Keter Eden Bench 265L Outdoor Garden Storage Box Garden Furniture - Graphite and Grey & Store It Out Pro Outdoor Storage Shed, 145.5 x 82 x 123cm Beige/Brown
Outsunny 7 x 4ft Outdoor Garden Metal Storage Shed, Tool Storage Box for Backyard, Patio and Lawn, Green
Keter 17207331 Store It Out Premier XL Outdoor Garden Storage Shed, Grey and Black, 141 x 82 x 123.5 cm
Duramax Cedargrain StoreAway 850L Plastic Garden Storage Shed - Outdoor Lockable Storage Shed – Durable & Strong Construction– Ideal for Tools, BBQs & 2x 120L Garbage Bins, 130 x 74 x 110 cm, Grey
Keter Manor Outdoor Garden Storage Shed, Grey, 4 x 3 ft
Duramax Cedargrain StoreAway 1200L Plastic Garden Storage Shed / Flat Lid - Outdoor Storage Bike Shed – Durable & Strong Construction– Ideal for Tools, Bikes, BBQs & 2x 240L Bins, 145x85x125 cm, Grey
Garden Gear Outdoor Portable Shed/Garage for Storage, Heavy Duty Galvanised Steel Frame, Extra Strong Waterproof Weatherproof Triple Layer Woven Polyethylene Cover with Apex Roof (8ft x 8ft)
Airwave Outdoor Bideford Wooden Garden Tool Cabinet Shed, 3 Alternate Storage Spaces, Storage for Tools and Equipment, Wooden Latch (Green)
Panana Garden Storage Shed Bike Metal Pent Tool Shed House Galvanized Steel Can Put 3-4 Bicycles (D105x W210x H130cm)
Top Garden Sheds based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Garden Sheds ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Keter Store It Out Pro Outdoor Storage Shed, 145.5 x 82 x 123cm Beige/BrownExcellent13,11113,1118.1/10
- 2Keter Eden Bench 265L Outdoor Garden Storage Box Garden Furniture - Graphite and Grey & Store It Out Pro Outdoor Storage Shed, 145.5 x 82 x 123cm Beige/BrownExcellent9,9179,9178.5/10
- 3Keter Manor Outdoor Garden Storage Shed, Grey, 4 x 3 ftTop Rated5,1595,1599.1/10
- 4Lifetime 60186 Heavy-Duty Outdoor Storage Deck Box 439.11 L Outdoor Storage Box, Desert Sand Wood Look, 127.9 x 64 x 67.2 cmTop Rated4,3614,3619.1/10
- 5Keter 230256 Manor Outdoor Garden Storage Shed, Beige, 6 x 8 ftExcellent2,2002,2008.6/10
- 6Keter Manor Pent Outdoor Garden Storage Shed, Beige/Brown, 6 x 4 ftExcellent1,7861,7868.1/10
- 7Duramax Cedargrain StoreAway 850L Plastic Garden Storage Shed - Outdoor Lockable Storage Shed – Durable & Strong Construction– Ideal for Tools, BBQs & 2x 120L Garbage Bins, 130 x 74 x 110 cm, GreyGood1,6331,6337.8/10
- 8Duramax ECO 8 x 8 Hot-Dipped Galvanized Metal Garden Shed - Anthracite with Off-White Trimmings - 15 Years WarrantyExcellent1,6061,6068.0/10
- 9Keter 17207331 Store It Out Premier XL Outdoor Garden Storage Shed, Grey and Black, 141 x 82 x 123.5 cmExcellent1,4771,4778.4/10
- 10Kingfisher OSPROMO 150L Storage Box, White/Grey, One SizeExcellent1,4081,4088.2/10
Related Top 10 Pages
- Best Sellers Garden Garden Storage Housing
- Best Sellers Garden Barbecue Huts
- Best Sellers Garden Carports
- Best Sellers Garden Outdoor Cupboards Cabinets
- Best Sellers Garden Deck Boxes
- Best Sellers Garden Garden Saunas
- Best Sellers Garden Outdoor Storage Benches
- Best Sellers Garden Outdoor Storage Containers
- Best Sellers Garden Summerhouses
- Best Sellers Garden Weather Stations
- Best Sellers Garden Wheelie Bin Hideaways
Top tips for buying Garden Shed
- Consider the size of your garden – A garden shed is a great addition to any garden but it needs to fit in with the size of the space available. Measure your garden before you buy a shed to ensure it will fit in the space you have.
- Consider the material – Garden sheds come in a variety of materials such as wood, metal and plastic. Each material has its own advantages and disadvantages, so make sure you choose one that best suits your needs.
- Think about security – Garden sheds can be vulnerable to theft, so make sure you choose a shed that is secure. Look for one with a strong lock and consider investing in additional security measures such as an alarm system.
- Consider the climate – The climate in the UK can be unpredictable, so be sure to buy a shed that is suitable for your local area. If you live in a particularly windy area, for example, you should make sure the shed is sturdy and well-anchored.
- Look for quality – When buying a garden shed, it is important to look for one that is high quality and built to last. Check the materials used and make sure the shed is well made.
- Check the warranty – Many garden sheds come with a warranty, so make sure you read the details of the warranty before you buy. This will help ensure you are covered if anything goes wrong with the shed.
- Look at the reviews – Take a look at the reviews of the garden shed you are considering to make sure it is up to scratch. This will give you an idea of what other people think of the product and help you make an informed decision.
- Consider the cost – Garden sheds can be expensive, so make sure you shop around to get the best price. Consider buying second-hand if you want to save money, but make sure the shed is in good condition before you buy.
- Think about installation – Some garden sheds require installation, so make sure you are aware of this before you buy. If you are not confident about installing the shed yourself, you may want to consider hiring a professional.
- Get the right accessories – Once you have your garden shed, you may want to consider buying some accessories to go with it. This could include shelving, hooks or a lockable door.