The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our Top 10 Bestselling Grinders in the UK list provides a comprehensive overview of the best grinders available on the market today. This list is based on customer reviews, ratings, and sales figures, so you can be sure that you are getting the most reliable and highest quality grinder for your money. Find the perfect grinder for your needs today!
Most PopularGrinderin the UK today
Top Grinders based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Grinders ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Bosch Professional 1x Expert Carbide Multi Wheel Cutting Disc (for Hardwood, Ø 115 mm, Accessories Small Angle Grinder)8,8648,8648.9/10
- 2Makita DGA504Z 18V Li-ion LXT Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder – Batteries and Charger Not Included5,4175,4179.4/10
- 3DEWALT DCG405N 18V XR Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder, Multi-Colour3,3933,3939.2/10
- 4Ryobi R18AG-0 ONE+ Angle Grinder, 18V (Body Only), Green & Black3,3353,3358.5/10
- 5Makita GA4530R Angle Grinder Slide Switch 240V Multicolour 115 mm/S3,1313,1319.5/10
- 6Einhell 4430618 115mm Angle Grinder TC-AG 115 | 500W, 4 Inch Grinder For Cutting, Grinding, Polishing and Sharpening | Soft Start, Spindle Lock, Additional Handle, Red3,0663,0668.2/10
- 8Makita DGA452Z 18 V Li-ion Naked Angle Grinder, 115 mm1,7561,7569.1/10
- 9Diment Power Universal Surface Grinding Dust Shroud for Angle Grinder 115mm / 125mm1,6781,6788.0/10
- 10Angle Grinder 860W Tilswall 125mm Side Disc Grinder 12000RPM Tool with 3 Cut Off and 2 Grinding Polishing Abrasive Wheels [Energy Class A+++]1,5491,5498.8/10
Top tips for buying Grinder
- Look for grinders with adjustable settings to give you the perfect grind.
- Consider the size of the grinder. If you’re looking for a grinder to use for espresso, you’ll need one with a narrower burr size, as this will ensure a finer grind.
- Look for burrs made from stainless steel or ceramics for durability and longevity.
- Choose a grinder with a motor that is strong enough to power through your desired grind size.
- Consider the noise level of the grinder you’re looking at.
- Check for a hopper that is large enough to hold enough beans for multiple cups of coffee.
- Look for a grinder with a timer or dosing feature if you need to grind the same amount of beans each time.
- Check for ease of use, such as a dosing dial and grind size indicator.
- Look for a grinder with an anti-static coating to reduce mess.
- Make sure the grinder is easy to clean, with removable parts and a catch cup.