The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list of Top 10 Bestselling Hand Cutters in the UK today is a great resource for anyone looking for a quality hand cutter. We've carefully selected the best products from the top brands, ensuring that you get the best value for your money. With our list, you can easily compare and contrast the features of each product to make a more informed decision.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 9th Jun 2023 12:23
Next update: 9th Jun 2023 18:23
Most PopularHand Cutterin the UK today
WORKPRO 8 Inch Cable Wire Cutters,High-Carbon Steel Material Pliers,High Hardness Wire Cable Cutting Tools with Anti-Slip Handle,Ideal for Clean Copper Wire Cable Cutting and Stripping,DIY Crafts
Brackit Heavy Duty 14” Bolt Cutters, 355mm Stainless Steel Mini Cropper Tool with Rubberized Anti-Slip Easy Grip Handles for Mechanics, Carpentry, Building, Plumbing [Colours May Vary]
WORKPRO Mini Bolt Cutter 8-inch/210mm, Cr-V Wire Cable Cutter, Spring Snips Clippers with Soft Anti-Slip Handle
Glass Cutter Professional- Glass Cutters Tool for Thick Glass Tile Mirror Mosaic Cutting in The Range 2-22cm, Tile Cutter Diamond Glass Cutter with Replaceable 3 Carbide Cutting Heads
Bolt Cutter, Meccion Heay Duty 8" CR-V Mini Bolt and Wire Cutter, Cable, Chain, Spring Snips Clippers with Comfortable Soft Rubber Grip
TOWOT Sharp Multi Angle Miter Shear Cutter,Adjustable at 45 to 135 Degree with Safety Lock Hand Tools for Cutting Plastic, PVC and Molding Trim
Faithfull FAITLC300 Wall and Floor Tile Cutter 300mm (12in) square, 210mm diagonal, 10mm thick cutting capacity
Miter Shear 45 to 135 Degree Multi Angle Miter Shear Cutter with 5 Replacement Blades for Angular Cutting and Trimming of PVC Strips, Wood Strips, Weatherstrip, Trunking
Fit For The Job 24 inch Super Long Decorator's Trimming Edge & Paint Guard for Accurate, Safe Cutting and Smoothing of Wallpaper and Keeping Paint off Carpets, Skirting Board & More 24" (610mm)
AIRAJ Plastic Pipe Cutter, PVC Cutter Ratchet Type Pipe Cutter,for Cutting Outer Diameter 42 mm PEX, PVC and PPR Plastic Hoses Premium Plastic Pipe Shear, Suitable for Household, Maintenance Workers
Top Hand Cutters based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Hand Cutters ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Stanley Aviation Snips – Straight Cut (2-14-563)Top Rated11,48811,4889.1/10
- 2Glass Cutter, Upgrade Glass Cutter Tool 2mm-20mm, Pencil Style Oil Feed Carbide Tip for Glass Cutting Tool/Tiles/Mirror/MosaicGood4,8264,8267.6/10
- 3Amazon Basics Straight Cut Aviation SnipExcellent4,6244,6248.6/10
- 4Kalawen Adjustable Glass Bottle Cutter Kit DIY Tool, Stainless Steel Cutting Machine Set for Wine, Beer, Liquor, Whiskey, Alcohol, Champagne, Soda Round BottlesExcellent4,3024,3028.4/10
- 53-28mm Mini Pipe Cutter, GOCHANGE Pipe Cutter Copper Pipe Cutter Cutting Tools for Cutting Pipes of Copper, Brass, PVC Aluminum, PlasticExcellent3,6153,6158.6/10
- 6Rolson 22406 15 mm Copper Pipe CutterExcellent3,3653,3658.2/10
- 7Draper 57768 Expert Steel Wire Rope Cutter, 190mm , BlueTop Rated2,8992,8999.0/10
- 8LIVINGO 10" Multipurpose Heavy Duty Scissors, Titanium Coating Ultra Sharp Forged Stainless Steel Tool Industrial Cutting Shears for Fabric, Dressmaking, Carpet, Material, Household, GardeningExcellent2,6282,6288.8/10
- 9C.K 3963 Cable Cutter 210mmExcellent2,5632,5638.9/10
- 10BOENFU Precision Wire Cutter Wire Flush Cutters 6 Inch 2 Pack Ultra Sharp Side Cutter Clippers with Longer Flush Cutting Edge, Ideal Wire Snips for CraftingExcellent2,5212,5218.6/10
Top tips for buying Hand Cutter
- Check for quality and durability – Make sure to only buy hand cutters that are made from durable materials and have a good quality finish.
- Consider the size and shape – Choose the right size and shape for the job you’re doing.
- Look for ergonomic design – Make sure the hand cutter you buy has an ergonomic design for comfortable use.
- Read customer reviews – Look for customer reviews online to get an idea of how well the product performs.
- Consider the blade type – Think about what type of blade is best for the job. Serrated blades are better for thicker materials, while straight blades are better for thinner materials.
- Look for safety features – Make sure the hand cutter you buy has safety features such as a locking mechanism and a guard to protect your hands.
- Consider the price – Don’t be afraid to spend a bit more if it means getting a better quality product.
- Ask for recommendations – Ask friends and family for recommendations if they have bought hand cutters in the past.
- Buy from a reputable brand – Buy from a well-known brand to ensure you’re getting a quality product.
- Get a warranty – Look for a product that comes with a warranty so you can get it replaced if it breaks or doesn’t work properly.