The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our Top 10 Bestselling Hex Bolts in the UK list is the perfect resource for anyone looking for high-quality, reliable bolts for their project. Featuring the most popular bolts on the market, this list provides a detailed overview of the best hex bolts in the UK, complete with product specs and customer ratings. From standard to heavy-duty, find the perfect hex bolts for your needs today!
Most PopularHex Boltin the UK today
Top Hex Bolts based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Hex Bolts ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1TIMCO 150IN Index Hex Head Timber Screw 6.7x150 - Organic Green (Box of 50) - Packaging may varyExcellent3,3433,3438.7/10
- 2M8 (8mm x 20mm) Hex Bolt (Fully Threaded Setscrew) - Stainless Steel (A2) (Pack of 20)Top Rated9819819.3/10
- 3M10 (10mm x 25mm) Hex Bolt (Fully Threaded Setscrew) - Steel (Pack of 10)Excellent5605608.3/10
- 4M6 (6mm x 70mm) Hex Bolt (Fully Threaded Setscrew) - Stainless Steel (A2) (Pack of 20)Top Rated5095099.0/10
- 5M8 (8mm x 25mm) Flanged Hex Bolt (Fully Threaded Setscrew) - Stainless Steel (A2) (Pack of 10)Excellent4394398.1/10
- 6M6 (6mm x 20mm) Flanged Hex Bolt (Fully Threaded Setscrew) - Stainless Steel (A2) (Pack of 10)Excellent4024028.6/10
- 7TIMCO Advanced Coach Screw | Hex Flange Head | Slash Point | Yellow | 6.0 x 50 | Box of 100 (650SCSY)Excellent2052058.6/10
- 8M10 (10mm x 35mm) Hex Socket Button Machine Screw (Bolt) - Steel (Pack of 10)Excellent1591598.2/10
- 9SEQUAL Heavy Duty Zeus Bolts M10x150mm(Pack of 8), Hex Head Concrete Bolts, Self Tapping Fixing Bolts, Dual Thread High Grade Steel Masonry Bolts, Anchor Into Concrete, Brick, Stone, Timber and MarbleExcellent1341348.8/10
- 10Glvaner M6-1.0 x 35mm (10 Sets) Stainless Steel Hex Bolts with Hex Nuts, Flat Washers and Lock Washers Hardware Assortment Kit, Full Thread CoverageTop Rated95959.2/10
Related Top 10 Pages
- Adjusting Bolts
- Bucket Tooth Bolts
- Button Head Bolts
- Carriage Bolts
- Coil Bolts
- Connector Bolts
- Countersunk Bolts
- Elevator Bolts
- Expansion Bolts
- Eye Bolts
- Flange Bolts
- Hagoita Bolts
- Hanger Bolts
- Head Cap Bolts
- Hex Washer Bolts
- J Bolts
- Lock Bolts
- Penta Head Bolts
- Plough Bolts
- Sidewalk Bolts
- Square Head Bolts
- Step Bolts
- Stove Bolts
- Structural Bolts
- T Bolts
- T Handle Bolts
- T Slot Bolts
- Tap Bolts
- Tension Control Bolts
- U Bolts
- Weld Bolts
- Wheel Bolts
- Wing Bolts
Top tips for buying Hex Bolt
- Consider the material grade and type of hex bolt required for the job.
- Check the length and diameter of the bolt to ensure it meets the project requirements.
- Assess the strength and durability of the bolt by looking at its tensile strength and hardness.
- Consider the head type of the bolt and whether it is suitable for the application.
- Look for galvanised and/or stainless steel hex bolts for increased corrosion resistance.
- Check the manufacturer’s technical specifications and certifications of the bolts.
- Compare prices from multiple suppliers to get the best deal.
- Purchase the right number of bolts to avoid any wastage.
- Consider buying in bulk to reduce the cost per unit.
- Make sure the supplier offers a warranty on the hex bolts.