The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list contains the top 10 bestselling impact wrenches in the UK. We have carefully researched and compiled the best impact wrenches currently available on the market. Whether you are a professional or a DIY enthusiast, this list offers a great selection of high-quality, reliable impact wrenches for your needs.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 28th May 2023 4:48
Next update: 28th May 2023 10:48
Most PopularImpact Wrenchin the UK today
Milwaukee M12BIW38-0 3/8-inch Sub Compact Impact Wrench
DeWalt DCF880N-XJ 18V XR Lithium-Ion Body Only Compact Impact Wrench, Yellow/Black, 3.94 cm*9.61 cm*6.3 cm
Ingco 20V Brushless Lithium-Ion Impact Wrench with 2Pcs 2.0Ah Batteries, 1Pcs Charger, 3Pcs Sockets, 1/2 Inch, 300NM CIWLI20013
Bamse Cordless Impact Wrench Brushless, Power Impact Gun 21V, 1/2 Inch, 4.0Ah Battery, 3100RPM & Max Torque 550N.m with 4 Impact Sockets, 6 Screwdriver Bits, 1 Hex Adapter for Car and Home
PULITUO 20V Brushless Cordless Impact Wrench ，1/2 Inch Chuck, Max Torque 400N.m 2800 RPM， 2.0Ah Li-Ion Battery and 1 Hour Fast Charger,4Pcs Driver Impact Sockets& Home Tools Kit Set
Einhell Power X-Change 400Nm Cordless Impact Wrench 1/2 Inch - 18V, Long-Lasting Brushless Motor, LED, Speed Control - IMPAXXO 18/400 Impact Gun With Car Tyre Changing Set (Battery Not Included)
POSENPRO Electric Impact Wrench, 1/2-Inch with Detent Pin Anvil, Heavy Duty 550W Corded 500N.m Max Torque Impact Wrench Gun with Sockets & Carrying Blow Mould Case for DIY
Impact Wrench, HYCHIKA 18V 1/2" Cordless Impact Gun, with 3/8" Adapter, Electric Wrench Driver 4.0Ah Battery with 1 Hour Fast Charger, 3PCS Driver Impact Sockets for Car Wheel Nut Remove, Carry Box
450W Electric Impact Wrench Driver - Electric Impact Wrench – ½ inch Square Drive-300N.M Car Tool - Forward Reverse Setting with 4pcs Sockets
Top Impact Wrenches based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Impact Wrenches ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Makita DTW300Z 18V Li-ion LXT Brushless Impact Wrench - Batteries and Charger Not IncludedTop Rated3,1843,1849.3/10
- 2Makita DTD153Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Brushless Impact Driver - Batteries and Charger Not IncludedExcellent2,7172,7178.7/10
- 3Ingersoll Rand Impact Wrench 2235QTiMAX, 1/2", Air-Powered, 1760 Nm Powerful Torque Output, Titanium Hammer Case, with Quiet TechnologyTop Rated2,3272,3279.5/10
- 4Makita DHP481Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Brushless Combi Drill - Batteries and Charger Not IncludedTop Rated1,3661,3669.2/10
- 5DeWalt DCF880N-XJ 18V XR Lithium-Ion Body Only Compact Impact Wrench, Yellow/Black, 3.94 cm*9.61 cm*6.3 cmTop Rated9689689.0/10
- 6Cordless Electric Ratchet Wrench Set, 3/8" 40 RPM 12V Power Electric Ratchet Driver with 6 Sockets, 2X 1500mAh Lithium-Ion Batteries and 60-Min Fast ChargeGood6896897.9/10
- 7Ingco 20V Brushless Lithium-Ion Impact Wrench with 2Pcs 2.0Ah Batteries, 1Pcs Charger, 3Pcs Sockets, 1/2 Inch, 300NM CIWLI20013Excellent6266268.3/10
- 8Cordless Impact Wrench, SeeSii Brushless Impact Wrench 1/2 inch Max Torque 479 Ft-lbs(650Nm), 3300RPM w/ 2x 4.0 Battery, 6 Sockets,9 Drill,6 Screws, High Torque Power Impact Wrench for Car Home, WH700Excellent5815818.5/10
- 9Ryobi R18IW3-120S 18V ONE+ Cordless 3 Speed Impact Wrench Starter Kit (1 x 2.0Ah)Excellent4174178.6/10
- 10Ingersoll Rand Impact Wrench 36QMAX, Ultra-Compact Impact Wrench, Tool + Boot, 1/2"Excellent4024028.4/10
Related Top 10 Pages
- Power Tools
- Air Compressors
- Augers Posthole Diggers
- Boring Machines
- Brazing Equipment
- Power Tool Combo Kits
- Concrete Tools
- Drill Presses
- Dust Collectors Air Cleaners
- Engraving Tools
- Glue Guns
- Hot Air Guns
- Jobside Radios
- Power Lathes
- Power Milling Machines
- Nailers Staplers
- Oscillating Tools
- Plate Joiners
- Rotary Hammers
- Rotary Tools
- Power Routers
- Sand Blasters
- Power Saws
- Soldering Desoldering Equipment
- Power Tile Cutters
- Power Tool Sets
- Welding Equipment
- Wet Dry Vacuums
Top tips for buying an Impact Wrench
- Consider your needs – Know what type of impact wrench you need for the job and make sure it has the power and torque to handle the job.
- Check the reviews – Read up on customer reviews to find out what others think of the product.
- Compare prices – Look around for the best value for money when it comes to buying an impact wrench.
- Choose the right size – Make sure the wrench is the right size for the job and that it is compatible with any other tools you may need.
- Look for features – Check for features such as variable speed settings, reverse rotation, and adjustable torque settings.
- Consider the weight – Make sure the impact wrench isn’t too heavy or too light for the job.
- Invest in a good quality – Buy a wrench from a reputable brand to ensure it will last and perform well.
- Think about power – Make sure the wrench has enough power for the job, or you may end up with a subpar performance.
- Look for warranties – Check to see if the product comes with a warranty, so you’re covered if anything goes wrong.
- Read the instructions – Make sure you read the instructions before you use the wrench, to ensure that you use it properly and safely.