The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Looking for the best paint primers for your next project? Check out our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Paint Primers in the UK today. Our list includes the highest-rated primers from leading brands, all at the best prices. Find the perfect primer for your needs and get started on your project today.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 25th Mar 2023 16:52
Next update: 25th Mar 2023 22:52
Most PopularPaint Primerin the UK today
THE ONE Paint & Primer: Most Durable Furniture Paint, Cabinet Paint, Front Door, Walls, Bathroom, Kitchen, Tile Paint and More - Quick Drying Paint for Interior / Exterior (Black Matte Finish, 250ml.)
Johnstone's - Quick Dry Satin - Brilliant White - Mid Sheen - Water Based - Interior Wood & Metal - Radiator Paint - Low Odour - Dry in 1-2 Hours - 12m2 Coverage per Litre - 1.25 L
Classic Signature 1 x All Purpose Crimson Red Aerosol Spray Paint 400ml / pair of Disposable Gloves Quick Drying Spray,Fast Dry and Excellent Coverage for Metal, Wood, Plastic and More
Johnstone's - Quick Dry Gloss - Brilliant White - Gloss Finish - Water Based - Interior Wood & Metal - Radiator Paint - Low Odour - Dry in 1-2 Hours - 13m2 Coverage per Litre - 1.25 L
Johnstone's - Interior Wood & Metal Hardwearing - Brilliant White - High Sheen - Non Drip - Gloss Finish - Suitable Paint Interior & Exterior - Dry in 16-24 hours - 14m2 Coverage per Litre - 750ml
Dulux 500001 Easycare Bathroom Soft Sheen Emulsion Paint For Walls And Ceilings - Pure Brilliant White 1L
RONSEAL AMPWM750 Anti Mould Paint White Matt 750ml
Johnstone's - Wall & Ceiling Paint - Manhattan Grey - Matt Finish - Emulsion Paint - Fantastic Coverage - Easy to Apply - Dry in 1-2 Hours - 12m2 Coverage per Litre - 5L
Rust-Oleum AE0040025E8 400ml Painter's Touch Spray Paint - Matt Black
Top Paint Primers based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Paint Primers ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Dulux Quick Dry Gloss Paint For Wood And Metal - Pure Brilliant White 2. 5 LitresExcellent37,96337,9638.8/10
- 2Johnstone's - Wall & Ceiling Paint - Pure Brilliant White - Matt Finish - Emulsion Paint - Fantastic Coverage - Easy to Apply - Dry in 1-2 Hours - 12m2 Coverage per Litre - 2.5LTop Rated21,77721,7779.0/10
- 3Rust-Oleum AE0040025E8 400ml Painter's Touch Spray Paint - Matt BlackExcellent20,58420,5848.4/10
- 4Hammerite Direct to Rust Metal Paint - Smooth Black Finish 250MLExcellent14,91314,9138.4/10
- 5Johnstone's - Quick Dry Satin - Brilliant White - Mid Sheen - Water Based - Interior Wood & Metal - Radiator Paint - Low Odour - Dry in 1-2 Hours - 12m2 Coverage per Litre - 1.25 LExcellent14,25514,2558.8/10
- 6Dulux 5293003 Walls & Ceilings Tester Paint, Sapphire Salute, 30 MillilitresExcellent12,88012,8808.3/10
- 7Dulux 500001 Easycare Bathroom Soft Sheen Emulsion Paint For Walls And Ceilings - Pure Brilliant White 1LExcellent9,2959,2958.8/10
- 8Silicone by WD-40 Specialist - Displaces Moisture and Provides Excellent Lubrication Will Repel Dust, Dirt, Oil and Grime, Use on Rubber, Wood, Metal- Smart Straw Narrow, Wide and 360 Spray - ClearExcellent7,8947,8948.9/10
- 9Plasti-kote 1138 400ml Super ClearExcellent7,4087,4088.3/10
- 10Plasti-kote 3101 400ml Super Spray Paint - Matt Black (Packaging may vary)Excellent7,3077,3078.9/10
Top tips for buying Paint Primer
- Consider the type of primer you need – oil-based, water-based, or latex.
- Read the product label and check for any specific instructions or requirements.
- Consider the surface you’re planning to paint – different primers are designed for different surfaces.
- Check the coverage area – will the primer cover the entire surface you’re planning to paint?
- Look for a primer with good adhesion properties.
- Consider the drying time – some primers dry faster than others.
- Check the sheen – some primers are designed to provide a glossy or satin finish.
- Read reviews – look for customer feedback on the primer you’re considering.
- Check the price – compare different brands and prices to find the best value.
- Consider the environmental impact – some primers are more eco-friendly than others.