The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Paint Thinners Solvents
Our list of Top 10 Bestselling Paint Thinners and Solvents in the UK is the perfect resource for anyone looking for the best products to help with their painting and staining projects. We have carefully selected the best selling products from the UK market, so you can be sure you are getting the best quality for your money. Shop now and get the best value for your money!
Most PopularPaint Thinners Solventin the UK today
Top Paint Thinners Solvents based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Paint Thinners Solvents ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Bartoline 19925020 2L Spirit - WhiteExcellent4,8474,8478.8/10
- 2Bartoline TX10 Paint/Varnish Stripper 500mlGood3,1063,1067.5/10
- 3JENOLITE Industrial Strength Paint Stripper/Paint Remover Aerosol | Use on Wood, Metal, Brick, Concrete - Paints, Varnishes, Lacquers, Adhesives | 400mlGood7497497.3/10
- 4Tetrion White Spirit 2LExcellent7247248.6/10
- 5Biostrip 20 Paint Stripper 1 Litre from FUZE Products. Water Based Paint Remover. Effortlessly removes Paint from Wood, Brick, Concrete, Metal, uPVC, Glass and MoreGood6186187.6/10
- 6Bartoline 19955020 2L Clean Spirt for Brush Cleaning and General PurposesExcellent4984988.2/10
- 7Bartoline 14990A 2L Turpentine SubstituteExcellent4984988.4/10
- 8Liberon FWS500 500ml Fine Wood StripperGood4344347.8/10
- 9Bartoline TX10 Paint/Varnish Stripper 1 LitreExcellent3923928.1/10
- 10Hammerite 5084920 Brush Cleaner And Thinners 1LtrExcellent3883888.8/10
Top tips for buying Paint Thinners Solvent
- Buy from a trusted and reputable supplier.
- Check for safety data sheets to ensure the products meet your requirements.
- Look for products that are labelled as non-flammable or have low levels of flashpoint.
- Consider the type of surface being painted, as this will determine the type of solvent required.
- Check the product label for any warnings or health and safety advice.
- Make sure the product is suitable for the type of paint being used.
- Look for paint thinners that are specifically designed for use with waterborne paints.
- Consider the environment when selecting a paint thinner solvent – opt for one with a low VOC content.
- Check the product label for any information on the shelf life of the solvent.
- Consider the cost of the product – some paint thinners are less expensive than others.