The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Discover the best Painters Tapes in the UK today with our list of Top 10 Bestselling Painters Tapes. From trusted brands such as FrogTape, 3M, and Scotch, you're sure to find the perfect tape for your project. Find the best tape for your needs and get the job done right!
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 25th Mar 2023 17:54
Next update: 25th Mar 2023 23:54
Most PopularPainters Tapein the UK today
NORTHERN BROTHERS Masking Tape for Painting & Decorating 14 Pack Painters Tape 52mm 40mm 27mm 14mm 4mm of Painting Tape for Decorating Crafts Spraying Adhesive Tape
ProDec 25m x 625mm Carpet Protector - Self Adhesive Carpet Protector Roll, Waterproof Stair Protector For Carpet, Protects Against Dust, Dirt, Paint, Paste, Liquid Spills - Carpet Film Stair Protector
Masking Tape for Painting Painters Tape 10 Rolls - 10mm 20mm 30mm 50mm Pack of 10 for Decorating Painted Walls Spray DIY etc Multipurpose Tape Artist Tape
3 Pack 1/4" inch by 60yard Painters Tape, Masking Tape with Thin Narrow Finishing & 14 Day Easy Removal Trim Edge-Blue
Queiting Carpet Protector Roll 60cmx100m Floor Protector Film Self Adhesive Clear Carpet Protection Film Protect Carpet for Paint for Surface Dust Water Resistant
Frog Tape Green Multi Surface Painters Masking Tape 24mm x 41.1m Hanging Pack. Indoor painting and decorating for sharp lines and no paint bleed
U Shape Zipper Door dust Sheet with pre-Assembled 4m Zipper. 100cm x 220cm (1m x 2.2m) with Masking Tape 36mm x 10m
Legend Clear Carpet Protection Film Roll, Self Adhesive, Reverse Wound, 600mm x 25M (60 Microns Thick) - Home - DIY - Decorating (1)
Besto Plastic Carpet Protector Roll, Waterproof Self Adhesive Clear Carpet Protection Film, Hallway Runner & Stair Carpet Protector 60 Micron (600mm X 25m)
Top Painters Tapes based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Painters Tapes ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1tesa 4323 Indoor Masking tape for painting and decorating - 3 Day residue free removal, 50 m x 25mm - 1 rollExcellent4,8504,8508.7/10
- 2Everbuild Roll and Stroll Premium Carpet Protector | Self Adhesive Floor Protection for Carpets, Yellow, 600mm x 25 mTop Rated4,2244,2249.1/10
- 3Coral 71300 Essentials Masking Tape for Paint Craft Trade and DIY 1 inch 25M roll 3 piece pack setExcellent2,3102,3108.5/10
- 4Hinrichs 2X Dust Door Cover with Zip - Transparent Dust Protection Door - 220x120cm Zipped Doorway Dust Protector - Door Dust Cover for Renovations and Clean-Ups - Zipper Door Dust SheetExcellent1,6641,6648.2/10
- 5brackit Easy Removal White Masking Tape | 10 Masking Tape Rolls Bulk Bundle (24mm x 48m per roll)…Good1,5761,5767.8/10
- 6NORTHERN BROTHERS Masking Tape for Painting & Decorating 14 Pack Painters Tape 52mm 40mm 27mm 14mm 4mm of Painting Tape for Decorating Crafts Spraying Adhesive TapeExcellent1,4221,4228.1/10
- 7Coral 71303 Essentials Masking Tape for Paint Craft Trade and DIY 2 inch 50M roll, Beige, 48mm x 50mTop Rated1,2321,2329.0/10
- 8Everbuild Roll and Stroll Hard Surface Protector | Self Adhesive Floor Protector, Blue, 600mm x 25mGood1,0891,0897.9/10
- 9Kenley Self Adhesive Carpet Floor Stairs Protection Film - Heavy Duty Puncture & Water Resistant - 60cm x 100m RollExcellent7817818.4/10
- 10Brackit Masking Film Dust Sheet Roll with Easy Tear Dispenser – 55cm x 30m – 8-Micron – For Professionals and DIY projects – 3 PackGood7597597.7/10
Top tips for buying Painters Tape
- Consider the type of surface you will be taping. Different surfaces require different types of tape, so make sure you choose the right one.
- Look for tape with a low-tack adhesive so it can be removed easily without leaving a residue.
- Make sure the tape you buy is suitable for use with the type of paint you will be using.
- Check the tape is strong and durable enough to withstand the pressure of painting.
- Look for a tape with a good UV resistance rating so it won’t degrade in sunlight.
- Buy a tape that is easy to apply and remove, and leaves a clean line.
- Choose a tape that can be used on both interior and exterior surfaces.
- Make sure the tape is suitable for use with all types of paints, including oil-based and water-based.
- Look for tape that is easy to tear and conforms to the shape of the surface it is being applied to.
- Buy a tape with a long shelf life so you can use it for future projects.