The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our list of Top 10 Bestselling Planers in the UK today is the perfect guide for anyone looking for a new planer. Featuring the top-rated and most popular models on the market, this list will help you make the right choice when it comes to buying a planer. With reviews and ratings from experts and customers alike, you can be sure you're getting the best planer for your needs.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 28th May 2023 6:58
Next update: 28th May 2023 12:58
Most PopularPlanerin the UK today
Bosch Home and Garden Electric Planer PHO 1500 (550 W, in carton packaging)
TOUGH MASTER Electric Power Planer, 1000W Wood Planer Machine, 2 Reversible HSS Blades, 3 Meter Corded Woodworking Surface Tool DIY Black & Yellow for Furniture
JELLAS Planer, 16,500rpm Electric Planer with 82mm Width and 3mm Depth, Kickstand, 2 Rubber Belt and Carbon Brushes, 850W Electric Planer with Parallel Fence Bracket and Dust Bag, RP-EP01-1
Makita DKP180Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Planer - Batteries And Charger Not Included
Electric Hand Planer, Jellas 16000RPM Planer, with 2 Reversible HSS Blades, 2mm Adjustable Cut Depth, Parallel Fence Bracket, Ideal Planer Woodworking, EP710
Electric Wood Planer 800W Electric Self-Locking Switch Wood Planer Hand Held Adjustable Cutter Woodworking Power Tool UK Plug 220V
Ryobi R18PL-0 18V ONE+ Cordless Planer (Body Only)
Bosch Professional 18V system cordless workshop blower GBL 18V-120 (270 km/h airflow speed, incl. 4x accessories, without batteries and charger, in a box)
Top Planers based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Planers ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Makita DKP180Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Planer - Batteries And Charger Not IncludedTop Rated3,9863,9869.4/10
- 2Bosch Home and Garden Electric Planer PHO 1500 (550 W, in carton packaging)Excellent2,3292,3298.5/10
- 3Dewalt DWV9390-XJ Dust Bag for Brush Without Cable DCP580, Multi, ReplacementTop Rated1,3861,3869.1/10
- 4Bosch Professional 1x Cloth Dust bag (Accessories for Planers)Excellent1,0161,0168.4/10
- 5DEWALT DCP580N 18 V XR Li-ion Brushless Cordless Planer-Yellow, 18 WExcellent9959958.9/10
- 6Ryobi R18PL-0 18V ONE+ Cordless Planer (Body Only)Top Rated8328329.1/10
- 7Einhell 4345400 Cordless Planer TE-PL 18/82 Li - Solo Power X-Change (Li-Ion, 18, Chip Depth Up to 2 mm, Aluminium Soleplate, Supplied without Battery or Charger), Red, Black, 17.0 cm*27.6 cm*18.2 cmExcellent6876878.7/10
- 8Stanley STA012313 Single Plane Iron 2.Inch 0 12 313Top Rated5475479.1/10
- 9Bosch Professional Planer GHO 26-82 D (240V, incl. Hex key WAF 2.5, Fabric dust bag, in Carrying case)Top Rated4674679.1/10
- 10Makita DKP181Z 18V Li-ion LXT Brushless 82mm Planer - Batteries and Charger Not IncludedTop Rated4104109.2/10
Related Top 10 Pages
- Power Tools
- Air Compressors
- Augers Posthole Diggers
- Boring Machines
- Brazing Equipment
- Power Tool Combo Kits
- Concrete Tools
- Drill Presses
- Dust Collectors Air Cleaners
- Engraving Tools
- Glue Guns
- Hot Air Guns
- Impact Wrenches
- Jobside Radios
- Power Lathes
- Power Milling Machines
- Nailers Staplers
- Oscillating Tools
- Plate Joiners
- Rotary Hammers
- Rotary Tools
- Power Routers
- Sand Blasters
- Power Saws
- Soldering Desoldering Equipment
- Power Tile Cutters
- Power Tool Sets
- Welding Equipment
- Wet Dry Vacuums
Top tips for buying Planer
- Check the power output of the planer – make sure it’s enough for the job you’re doing.
- Consider the type of planer you need – benchtop or stand-mounted?
- Look for a planer with a dust extraction system, for improved safety and tidiness.
- Check the size and depth of cut – is it suitable for the materials you’re working with?
- Consider the speed of the planer – can you adjust it as required?
- Look for a planer with a reversible motor, so you can easily switch between cutting directions.
- Look for a planer with a wide table, for improved accuracy and stability.
- Check the warranty – how long is it, and what does it cover?
- Consider the weight of the planer – is it easy to move around, or does it need to be secured in one place?
- Check the price – make sure you get the best value for money.