The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our list of Top 10 Bestselling Planers in the UK today is the perfect guide for anyone looking for a new planer. Featuring the top-rated and most popular models on the market, this list will help you make the right choice when it comes to buying a planer. With reviews and ratings from experts and customers alike, you can be sure you're getting the best planer for your needs.
Most PopularPlanerin the UK today
Top Planers based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Planers ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Makita DKP180Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Planer - Batteries And Charger Not IncludedTop Rated3,9863,9869.4/10
- 2Bosch Home and Garden Electric Planer PHO 1500 (550 W, in carton packaging)Excellent2,3292,3298.5/10
- 3Dewalt DWV9390-XJ Dust Bag for Brush Without Cable DCP580, Multi, ReplacementTop Rated1,3861,3869.1/10
- 4Bosch Professional 1x Cloth Dust bag (Accessories for Planers)Excellent1,0161,0168.4/10
- 5DEWALT DCP580N 18 V XR Li-ion Brushless Cordless Planer-Yellow, 18 WExcellent9959958.9/10
- 6Ryobi R18PL-0 18V ONE+ Cordless Planer (Body Only)Top Rated8328329.1/10
- 7Einhell 4345400 Cordless Planer TE-PL 18/82 Li - Solo Power X-Change (Li-Ion, 18, Chip Depth Up to 2 mm, Aluminium Soleplate, Supplied without Battery or Charger), Red, Black, 17.0 cm*27.6 cm*18.2 cmExcellent6876878.7/10
- 8Stanley STA012313 Single Plane Iron 2.Inch 0 12 313Top Rated5475479.1/10
- 9Bosch Professional Planer GHO 26-82 D (240V, incl. Hex key WAF 2.5, Fabric dust bag, in Carrying case)Top Rated4674679.1/10
- 10Makita DKP181Z 18V Li-ion LXT Brushless 82mm Planer - Batteries and Charger Not IncludedTop Rated4104109.2/10
Related Top 10 Pages
- Power Tools
- Air Compressors
- Augers Posthole Diggers
- Boring Machines
- Brazing Equipment
- Power Tool Combo Kits
- Concrete Tools
- Drill Presses
- Dust Collectors Air Cleaners
- Engraving Tools
- Glue Guns
- Hot Air Guns
- Impact Wrenches
- Jobside Radios
- Power Lathes
- Power Milling Machines
- Nailers Staplers
- Oscillating Tools
- Plate Joiners
- Rotary Hammers
- Rotary Tools
- Power Routers
- Sand Blasters
- Power Saws
- Soldering Desoldering Equipment
- Power Tile Cutters
- Power Tool Sets
- Welding Equipment
- Wet Dry Vacuums
Top tips for buying Planer
- Check the power output of the planer – make sure it’s enough for the job you’re doing.
- Consider the type of planer you need – benchtop or stand-mounted?
- Look for a planer with a dust extraction system, for improved safety and tidiness.
- Check the size and depth of cut – is it suitable for the materials you’re working with?
- Consider the speed of the planer – can you adjust it as required?
- Look for a planer with a reversible motor, so you can easily switch between cutting directions.
- Look for a planer with a wide table, for improved accuracy and stability.
- Check the warranty – how long is it, and what does it cover?
- Consider the weight of the planer – is it easy to move around, or does it need to be secured in one place?
- Check the price – make sure you get the best value for money.