The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This is a comprehensive list of the top 10 bestselling power saws in the UK today. It includes detailed reviews, ratings and recommendations to help you find the best saw for your needs. With our list of the best saws, you can be sure to find the perfect saw for your next DIY project.
Most PopularPower Sawin the UK today
Top Power Saws based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Power Saws ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Bosch Cordless Jigsaw UniversalSaw 18V-100 (without battery, 18 Volt System, in carton packaging)10,64310,6439.1/10
- 2BLACK+DECKER 400 V Scorpion Electric Saw with 3 Blades and 10mm Stroke Length, KS890ECN-GB6,0066,0067.9/10
- 3Makita DJV180Z 18 V Cordless Body Only Li-ion Jigsaw, SMALL5,3645,3648.6/10
- 4Einhell TC-MS 2112 Compound Mitre Saw | 1600W, 5000 RPM Circular Saw With Work Table, Clamp, Dust Collection, +/-45° Mitre, +/-45° Bevel | Electric Saw With 48T Blade For Cutting Wood, Plastic4,3034,3038.2/10
- 5Einhell 4340490 Bench-type Circular Saw TC-TS 2025/2 U (Maximum 2000 W, Saw Blade with Height/Angle Adjustment Facility, Parallel Stop, Angle Stop +/- 60°), 113.5 cm*89.6 cm*87.0 cm3,5353,5358.1/10
- 6Einhell TC-SM 2131/1 Dual Bevel Sliding Mitre Saw | Double Bevel Circular Saw, 310mm Drag, Laser, Dust Extraction, +/-45° Mitre, +/-47° Bevel | Saw With 48T Blade For Cutting Wood, Plastic3,2503,2508.9/10
- 7Makita DSS611Z 18V Li-Ion LXT 165mm Circular Saw - Batteries and Charger Not Included3,0903,0909.3/10
- 8Mini Circular Saw, HYCHIKA Circular Saw with 3 Saw Blades, Laser Guide, Scale Ruler, 500W Pure Copper Motor, 4500RPM Ideal for Wood, Soft Metal, Tile and Plastic Cuts3,0193,0197.9/10
- 9Evolution Power Tools 046-0001A R210CMS Compound Saw with Multi-Material Cutting, Bevel, 45 Degree Mitre, 3-Year Warranty, 1200 W, 230 V-Domestic, Black2,9122,9128.3/10
- 10Makita DJV182Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Brushless Jigsaw - Batteries and Charger Not Included2,4322,4329.3/10
Top tips for buying Power Saw
- Choose a saw with the right power for the job.
- Check the blade size and type for the job.
- Look for a saw with a good safety feature.
- Consider the weight and size of the saw.
- Inspect the saw for any defects before purchase.
- Consider the price and warranty of the saw.
- Look for a saw with a dust collection system.
- Look for a saw with good ergonomics and balance.
- Look for a saw with good vibration dampening.
- Check the customer reviews and ratings.