The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Power Tool Blades
Our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Power Tool Blades in the UK today is your go-to guide for finding the best blades for your power tools. We've carefully selected the top blades on the market, providing you with the perfect balance of quality and affordability. Whether you're looking for a new saw blade, drill bit, grinder wheel, or any other power tool blade, you'll find something to suit your needs in our list.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 27th Mar 2023 23:27
Next update: 28th Mar 2023 5:27
Most PopularPower Tool Bladein the UK today
Evolution Power Tools R210TCT-24T (Rage) Multi-Material TCT Blade Cuts Wood, Metal and Plastic, 210 mm
Dewalt DT20700-QZ Sanding Platen Multi-Tool Blade, 93mm x 93mm, Black
Saxton TCT Circular Wood Saw Blade 210mm x 30mm x 80T for Festool Bosch Makita Dewalt fits 216mm Saws
Diamond Cutting Discs for Dremel Rotary Tool 36pcs, HSS Circular Saw Blades 6pcs,Resin Cutting Discs 20pcs,545 Diamond Cutting Wheel 10pcs with 2 Screwdrivers
OX Tools XL Cuts All Tiles Diamond Blade, Steel
6pcs HSS Cutting Discs for Rotary Tool, HSS Disc Drill Blades, Mini Circular Saw Blades for Wood Plastic Metal Cutting
Amazon Brand – Umi Reciprocating Saw Blade Set 10-piece, Metal and Wood Cutting Saw Blades, Pruner Saw Blades with Organizer
Bosch Professional 2608650676 5 pieces Sabre Saw Blade S 1531 L Top for Wood (for wood, 240 x 19 x 1.5 mm, sabre saw accessories), Blue
WORKPRO 25-piece T-Shank Jig Saw Blade Set with Storage Case, Made with HCS/HSS/BIM, Assorted Blades for Wood, Plastic and Metal Cutting, Compatible with All Jigsaw
Top Power Tool Blades based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Power Tool Blades ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Bosch Professional 2608650676 5 pieces Sabre Saw Blade S 1531 L Top for Wood (for wood, 240 x 19 x 1.5 mm, sabre saw accessories), BlueTop Rated8,9178,9179.1/10
- 2Dremel EZ SpeedClic SC456B Metal Cutting Wheel 12-pack, 12 Cutting Wheels with 38mm Cutting Diameter for Rotary ToolsTop Rated6,0206,0209.3/10
- 3Evolution Power Tools R210TCT-24T (Rage) Multi-Material TCT Blade Cuts Wood, Metal and Plastic, 210 mmExcellent5,6065,6068.9/10
- 4WORKPRO 25-piece T-Shank Jig Saw Blade Set with Storage Case, Made with HCS/HSS/BIM, Assorted Blades for Wood, Plastic and Metal Cutting, Compatible with All JigsawExcellent4,0854,0858.9/10
- 515 x TopsTools T144D Straight and Fast Cuts Jigsaw Blades Compatible with Bosch, Dewalt, Makita, Milwaukee and many moreTop Rated3,4253,4259.1/10
- 6Bosch Professional 5x Jigsaw Blade T 118 A Basic for Metal (for Steel sheets, Accessories Jigsaw)Excellent2,7252,7258.5/10
- 7Bosch Home and Garden 2607019461 10-Piece Jigsaw Blades Set (Wood, Metal, Plastic, T Shank, Accessories for Jigsaws),Excellent2,4472,4478.4/10
- 8Amazon Brand – Umi Reciprocating Saw Blade Set 10-piece, Metal and Wood Cutting Saw Blades, Pruner Saw Blades with OrganizerExcellent2,3742,3748.5/10
- 9Bosch Professional 2607000096 Planer Blade, 17cm x 7.8cm x 0.2cm, Silver, Pack of 2Top Rated2,2292,2299.0/10
- 10DEWALT DT10624-QZ Extreme Framing Circular Saw Blade 165 mm 24TExcellent2,1592,1598.9/10
Top tips for buying Power Tool Blade
- Choose the right blade for the job – Make sure that the blade you buy is suitable for the material you will be cutting.
- Consider the size – Make sure that the blade you purchase is the right size for your power tool.
- Check the number of teeth – A blade with more teeth will provide a smoother cut.
- Check the material – Make sure that the blade is made of high-quality material that is designed to last.
- Look for heat-treated blades – Heat-treated blades will stay sharper for longer.
- Consider the coating – A coated blade will provide better protection from rust and corrosion.
- Look for a warranty – Buying a blade with a warranty will give you peace of mind.
- Buy from a reputable source – Make sure you buy from a trusted supplier with a good reputation.
- Consider the cost – Compare prices from different suppliers to get the best deal.
- Consider the reviews – Read customer reviews to get an idea of how well the blade performs.