The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Check out our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Power Tools in the UK today! We've compiled a list of the most popular power tools from a variety of brands, so you can find the perfect tool for your project. Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or a professional tradesperson, you're sure to find something that suits your needs. Get the job done with the best tools around!
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 11th Jun 2023 0:46
Next update: 11th Jun 2023 6:46
Most PopularPower Toolin the UK today
Hi-Spec Power Rotary Tool Kit Set 170W 1.4A with 121 Piece Dremel Compatible Bit Accessories. Drill, Cut, Trim, Grind & Sand in DIY Repairs, Hobbies & Craftwork
Dremel Rotary Tool Accessory Kit- 710-08- 160 Accessories- EZ Lock Technology- 1/8 inch Shank- Cutting Bits, Polishing Wheel and Compound, Sanding Disc and Drum, Carving, Sharpening, and Engraving
BLACK+DECKER 18 V Cordless 2-Gear Combi Hammer Drill Power Tool with Kitbox, 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion, BCD700S1K-GB
Skotek SK18VD 18V to 20V Cordless Drill Driver Electric Screwdriver Set, Powerful Lithium Ion Battery, 18 Volts Combi Driver, DIY 13 Piece Accessory Kit
Electric Screwdriver, Goldsea Cordless Screwdriver Rechargeable Tool and Rotatable 90 Degrees Cordless Electric Screwdriver Set with Rechargeable Battery and LED Light for Home DIY
Electric Screwdriver,HANMATEK Cordless Screwdriver Tool Rotated 90 Degrees with Rechargeable Battery & LED Light for Home DIY
Soldering Iron Kit, Tabiger 60W Welding Tools with Adjustable Temp 200-450°C and ON/Off Switch, 5 Soldering Tips, Desoldering Pump, Solder Wire, Wire Stripper Cutter, Stand, Tool Case
Soldering Iron Kit, 90W Adjustable Temperature Soldering-Iron Gun Kit Welding Tool with 5 Soldering Tips, Desoldering Pump, Tin Wire Tube, Soldering Iron Stand, Tweezers
Soldering Iron Kit 80W LCD Adjustable Temperature 180-520°C Welding Tools ON/Off Switch, Solder Wire, 5 Soldering Tips, Desoldering Pump, Wire Stripper Cutter, Stand, Tweezers,Tool Case
Hi-Spec 27 Piece Pink 4.8V Cordless Power Electric Screwdriver Set. Rechargeable Battery Screwdriving with 23 Popular Bit Sizes for The Home & Office
Top Power Tools based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Power Tools ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Bosch Home and Garden Cordless Combi Drill UniversalImpact 18 (2 batteries, 18 Volt System, in carrying case)Top Rated17,76117,7619.1/10
- 2Bosch Home and Garden Cordless Screwdriver IXO (6th Generation, green, variable SPEED CONTROL, rechargeable with micro USB-cable, in storage case)Top Rated14,72914,7299.1/10
- 3Terratek 13Pc Cordless Drill Driver 18V/20V-Max Lithium-Ion, Electric Screwdriver, Accessory Kit, LED Work Light, Quick Change Battery & Charger IncludedExcellent13,16813,1688.4/10
- 4BLACK+DECKER 55 W Detail Mouse Electric Sander with 6 Sanding Sheets, BEW230-GBTop Rated10,07210,0729.0/10
- 5Soldering Iron Kit, Tabiger 60W Welding Tools with Adjustable Temp 200-450°C and ON/Off Switch, 5 Soldering Tips, Desoldering Pump, Solder Wire, Wire Stripper Cutter, Stand, Tool CaseExcellent7,9487,9488.4/10
- 6Hot Glue Gun with Carrying Case, BEEWAY 20W Mini Glue Gun with 50pcs 7mm x 150mm Glue Sticks for Kids Craft Hobby Art DIY Home/Office RepairExcellent7,6507,6508.8/10
- 7Makita DBO180Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Sander - Batteries and Charger Not IncludedExcellent6,8846,8848.8/10
- 8Bosch Home and Garden Multi Sander PSM 100 A (100 W, in case)Excellent6,7636,7638.8/10
- 9BLACK+DECKER 18 V Cordless 2-Gear Combi Hammer Drill Power Tool with Kitbox, 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion, BCD700S1K-GBExcellent6,6556,6558.9/10
- 10BLACK+DECKER 400 V Scorpion Electric Saw with 3 Blades and 10mm Stroke Length, KS890ECN-GBExcellent6,0256,0258.1/10
Top tips for buying Power Tool
- Research the brands and models available to identify the best tool for your needs.
- Consider the features and accessories offered, such as variable speed, battery type, and safety features.
- Compare prices for the same tool from different retailers to get the best deal.
- Check reviews online to get an idea of the quality and reliability of the product.
- Make sure to buy the right tool for the job.
- Invest in quality tools that will last and provide value for money.
- Make sure the tool is covered by a warranty and check the length of the warranty.
- Buy tools with a good selection of accessories and spare parts.
- Check the return policy of the store in case you need to return the tool.
- Consider buying additional safety equipment such as goggles, gloves, and ear protection.