The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list of the top 10 bestselling reciprocating saws in the UK today provides a comprehensive overview of the most popular tools on the market. With reviews and ratings from experienced professionals, this list is a great way to find the best saw for your project. Whether you're a professional or a DIY enthusiast, this guide will help you make the right choice.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 27th Mar 2023 22:42
Next update: 28th Mar 2023 4:42
Most PopularReciprocating Sawin the UK today
PULITUO Reciprocating Saw,Cordless Saw with Clamping Jaw,2x2000mAh Batteries,0-2700RPM Variable Speed Electric Saw,1 Hour Fast Charger,4 Saw Blades for Wood & Metal Cutting
Bosch Home and Garden Cordless Reciprocating Saw AdvancedRecip 18 (without battery, 18 Volt System, in carton packaging)
Reciprocating Saw, HYCHIKA 18V Cordless Saw with 2x2000mAh Batteries, 0-2800rpm Variable Speed Electric Saw, 4 PCS Saw Blades, 1 Hour Fast Charger, LED Light, Ideal for Wood and Metal Cutting
GALAX PRO Cordless Power Tool Kit, 20N.m Single Speed Drill Driver 20V, Reciprocating Saw 0-3000SPM, 1.3Ah Li-ion Battery and Charger-for DIY and Home Tools
WORX WX500.9 18V (20V MAX) Cordless Reciprocating Saw - (Tool only - Battery & Charger Sold Separately)
Bosch Home and Garden Reciprocating Saw PSA 700 E (710 W, in carton packaging)
WORKPRO Cordless Reciprocating Saw, 20V 4.0Ah Battery, 25MM Stroke Length, Variable Speed, 4 Saw Blades Included for Wood & Metal Cutting
Reciprocating Saw, Bravolu 21V Cordless Brushless Reciprocating Saw with 2.0AH Battery and 8 Saw Blades, 0-3500SPM Variable Speed Electric Saw, 22mm Stroke Length, Fast Charger
WORKPRO Reciprocating Saw 710W with 4 Blades, 2800 RPM Variable Speed, 20mm Stroke Length, Tool-Free Blade Change, Electric Corded Sabre Saw for Wood Metal Cutting
Top Reciprocating Saws based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Reciprocating Saws ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Bosch Home and Garden Cordless Jigsaw EasySaw 18V-70 (Without Battery, 18 Volt System, in Carton Packaging)Top Rated10,73210,7329.4/10
- 2BLACK+DECKER 400 V Scorpion Electric Saw with 3 Blades and 10mm Stroke Length, KS890ECN-GBExcellent6,0546,0548.5/10
- 3Einhell Power X-Change Cordless Reciprocating Saw - 22mm Stroke, 18V Electric Saw To Cut Wood, Plastic and Metal - TE-AP 18/22 Li Solo Recip Power Saw (Battery Not Included)Excellent4,6434,6438.1/10
- 4Bosch Professional 06016A5001 GSA 18 V - LI C Cordless Sabre Saw (without Battery and Charger), L - Boxx, Navy Blue, 100.0 cm*100.0 cm*100.0 cmTop Rated4,2634,2639.3/10
- 5Makita DJR183Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Reciprocating Saw - Batteries and Charger Not Included, Blue, SMALLGood2,7442,7447.4/10
- 6Makita DJR186Z Reciprocating Saw, 18 V,BlueTop Rated2,3222,3229.5/10
- 7Bosch Home and Garden Cordless Reciprocating Saw AdvancedRecip 18 (without battery, 18 Volt System, in carton packaging)Top Rated1,8161,8169.3/10
- 8Bosch Home and Garden Reciprocating Saw PSA 700 E (710 W, in carton packaging)Excellent1,7731,7738.6/10
- 9Reciprocating Saw, HYCHIKA 18V Cordless Saw with 2x2000mAh Batteries, 0-2800rpm Variable Speed Electric Saw, 4 PCS Saw Blades, 1 Hour Fast Charger, LED Light, Ideal for Wood and Metal CuttingGood1,2271,2277.9/10
- 10BLACK+DECKER 18 V Cordless 20mm Reciprocating Electric Saw, Battery not included, BDCR18N-XJExcellent7197198.4/10
Top tips for buying Reciprocating Saw
- Check the blade size and type - Make sure you buy a saw with a blade size and type that is suitable for the job you need it to do.
- Look for a good power-to-weight ratio - Look for a reciprocating saw that has good power-to-weight ratio to make sure it’s easy to handle and manoeuvre.
- Consider the ergonomics - Make sure the saw you buy is comfortable to use and has a good grip so you can work with it for longer periods of time.
- Look for variable speeds - Variable speed settings can help you tackle tougher materials with ease.
- Look for a saw with an adjustable shoe - An adjustable shoe helps you to make cuts at different angles and depths.
- Consider the battery type - If you’re buying a cordless saw, make sure you buy one with a battery type that’s compatible with the other tools you already have.
- Look for a saw with a dust blower - A dust blower helps to keep the cut line clean and free of debris, which can make it easier to make accurate cuts.
- Look for a saw with an LED light - An LED light helps to illuminate the work area, making it easier to make accurate cuts.
- Check the warranty - A good warranty means you can be confident that the saw you buy will last.
- Consider the price - Don’t forget to consider the price when buying a reciprocating saw. Look out for special offers or discounts to get the best deal.