The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list showcases the top 10 bestselling smoke alarms in the UK today. From hardwired alarms to battery operated ones, this list offers a wide range of smoke alarms with different features and price points. Find the one that best fits your needs and budget today!
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 27th May 2023 23:56
Next update: 28th May 2023 5:56
Most PopularSmoke Alarmin the UK today
Smoke Alarm 2 Pack, meross Fire Alarm Smoke Detector 10-Year Battery with Large Silence Button Conforms to EN14604 Standard
Fireangel ST-622T 10 Year Thermally Enhanced Optical Smoke Alarm, White
Smoke Alarm Battery Operated Smoke Detector with 10 Years Life/5 Years Battery, Isafenest Fire Alarm with LED Indicator & Silence Button, Photoelectric Smoke Alarms for Home 2 Pack
Kidde Firex KF20 Optical Smoke Alarm - Mains Operated with Battery Back Up
Fire Alarms Battery Operated for Home,Smoke Alarms Detector with 10 Years Life/5 Years Battery, Fire Alarm with LED Indicator and Silence Button Photoelectric Smoke Alarms for Home (2 Pack)
Combination Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector,Dual Sensor CO Smoke Alarm Detector Battery Powered with LCD Display and Sound Warning for Home,School,Office(Batteries NOT Included) (White)
Smoke Alarm, 10 Years Replaceable Battery Fire Alarm, Smoke Detector with 85dB Alarm and Hearing Protection Test Button
X-Sense Smoke Alarm, 10-Year Battery Fire Alarm for Home, LED Indicator & Silence Button, Smoke Alarms Battery Operated, Conforms to EN 14604 Standard, Q-Label, SD11
X-Sense Smart Smoke Alarm with Replaceable Lithium Battery & Silence Button, Wi-Fi Smoke Detector, Auto Self-Check Function, Conforms to EN 14604 Standard, XS01-WT
X-Sense Smoke Alarm, 10-Year Battery Fire Alarm Smoke Detector with LED Indicator & Silence Button, Conforms to EN14604 Standard, SD2J0AX
Top Smoke Alarms based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Smoke Alarms ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1FireAngel Optical Smoke Alarm with 10 Year Sealed For Life Battery, FA6620-R (ST-622 / ST-620 replacement, new gen) , WhiteExcellent19,49519,4958.5/10
- 2FireAngel SB1-R Smoke Alarm, WhiteExcellent12,43612,4368.5/10
- 3Smartwares Optical Smoke Detector, 10 Years Lifetime, 1 Years Battery, Test & Silence ButtonExcellent9,3219,3218.5/10
- 4X-Sense Smart Smoke Alarm with Replaceable Lithium Battery & Silence Button, Wi-Fi Smoke Detector, Auto Self-Check Function, Conforms to EN 14604 Standard, XS01-WTExcellent5,1625,1628.1/10
- 5X-Sense Smoke Alarm, 10-Year Battery Fire Alarm for Home, LED Indicator & Silence Button, Smoke Alarms Battery Operated, Conforms to EN 14604 Standard, Q-Label, SD11Excellent4,8374,8378.5/10
- 6Fireangel ST-622T 10 Year Thermally Enhanced Optical Smoke Alarm, WhiteExcellent4,2514,2518.3/10
- 7FireAngel Heat Alarm with 10 Year Sealed For Life Battery, FA6720-R (HT-630 replacement, new gen) & FireAngel SB1-TP-R Smoke Alarm, 2 Pack , WhiteExcellent2,4922,4928.7/10
- 8X-Sense Wireless Interlinked Smoke Alarm, Mini Smoke Alarm for Home, 820 ft Transmission Range, Replaceable Battery-Operated Interconnected Fire Alarm, EN 14604, XS01-WR (RF Interconnected), 3-PackExcellent2,1912,1918.4/10
- 9Kidde 10Y29 RB Ten Year Life Sealed Battery Smoke Alarm , WhiteExcellent2,1592,1598.7/10
- 10FireAngel Optical Smoke Alarm with 5 Year Replaceable Batteries, FA6615-R (ST-625 replacement, new gen)Excellent2,0632,0638.8/10
Top tips for buying Smoke Alarm
- Check the British Standard (BS) mark on the product packaging to ensure that the smoke alarm meets the latest safety standards.
- Look for a smoke alarm with both ionisation and photoelectric sensors for the best detection of all types of fires.
- Choose a smoke alarm with a 10-year battery lifespan for less maintenance and peace of mind.
- Consider a smoke alarm with a hush button to temporarily silence nuisance alarms.
- Look for a smoke alarm with a loud alarm sound to ensure it can be heard in all areas of the home.
- Check that the smoke alarm is suitable for the environment it will be installed in (e.g. for bathrooms, a sealed-for-life unit should be used).
- Look for a smoke alarm which can be interconnected with other alarms in the home to ensure a warning is given throughout the house.
- Make sure to fit the smoke alarm in the right place according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure the smoke alarm is tested regularly, at least once a month, and the batteries are changed at least once a year.
- Consider a smoke alarm with a 10-year warranty to guarantee quality and reliability.