The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Automobile GPS Units
This list of the Top 10 Bestselling Automobile GPS Units in the UK provides a comprehensive overview of the most popular GPS units on the market today. It includes reviews, ratings, and pricing information to help you make an informed decision when choosing the right GPS unit for your vehicle. Shop with confidence and find the perfect GPS unit for your needs.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 28th May 2023 6:45
Next update: 28th May 2023 12:45
Most PopularAutomobile Gps Unitin the UK today
Sat Nav, Aonerex 9 Inch GPS Navigation System Pre-Installed Latest UK Europe Maps with Lifetime Free Map Updates for Car Truck Lorry Motorhome POI Search, Speed Camera Alerts and Lane Assistance
Sat Nav, GPS Navigation 9 Inch for Car Truck Lorry HGV Motorhome,2021 UK EU Maps (Free Lifetime Updates) with Postcodes, Speed Camera Warning,Driver Alerts, Lane Assist & POI…
Aonerex Sat Nav, 7 inch GPS Navigation with Latest UK Europe Maps for Car Truck Lorry HGV LGV Motorhome, POI, Speed Camera Alerts, Lane Assist, Lifetime Free Maps Update
TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 52 Lite, 5 Inch with EU Maps, Integrated Reversible Mount [Amazon Exclusive]
SAT NAV 2023 UK Ireland Europe Map (Lifetime Free Update), Jimwey GPS Navigation for car/trucks/lorry/Motorhome/LGV/HGV, Voice Guidance & Speed Cam Alerts, POI & Postcode Search, Touch Screen, 5 Inch
GPS Navigation for Car: 2023 Latest Map Touchscreen 7 Inch 8G 256M Navigation System with Voice Guidance and Speed Camera Warning - Lifetime Free Map Update
Garmin Drive 52 UK MT-S 5 Inch Sat Nav with Map Updates for UK and Ireland, Live Traffic and Speed Camera and Other Driver Alerts (Refurbished)
Garmin DriveSmart 51LMT-S 5 Inch Sat Nav with Map Updates for UK and Ireland, Live Traffic and Built-In Wi-Fi (Renewed)
Top Automobile GPS Units based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Automobile GPS Units ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 52 Lite, 5 Inch with EU Maps, Integrated Reversible Mount [Amazon Exclusive]Excellent6,9306,9308.0/10
- 2TomTom Car Sat Nav GO Premium 5 Inch, with Traffic Congestion and Speed Cam Alerts Thanks to TomTom Traffic, World Maps, Updates via WiFi, Handsfree Calling, Click-And-Drive MountGood1,8481,8487.9/10
- 3PAJ GPS Allround Finder GPS tracker - Personal GPS tracker devices for Real-time positioning- Antitheft protection: locate cars, motorcycles, luggage, people and more- German brandGood1,0631,0637.8/10
- 4Garmin Camper 780 Advanced Camper Sat Nav with 6.95 Inch Touch Display, Traffic and Voice-Activated Navigation, BlackExcellent9479478.6/10
- 5Garmin DriveSmart 55 MT-S 5.5 Inch Sat Nav with Edge to Edge Display, Map Updates for UK and Ireland, Live Traffic, Bluetooth Hands-free Calling and Driver AlertsExcellent7027028.9/10
- 7Garmin DriveSmart 6.95 Inch Sat Nav with Lifetime Map Updates for UK, Ireland and Full Europe, Digital Traffic and Built-In Wi-Fi, Black (Renewed)Excellent5125128.4/10
- 8TomTom Car Sat Nav VIA 52, 5 Inch with Handsfree Calling, Traffic via Smartphone and EU Maps, Resistive ScreenExcellent4114118.1/10
- 9LOVPOI Sat Nav 7 Inch, 2023 UK Ireland Europe Maps(Free Lifetime Updates),Sat Navs For Car Truck Lorry Hgv Motorhome, Features Postcodes, Speed Cam Alerts, Lane AssistGood3283286.9/10
- 10Sat Nav, Aonerex 9 Inch GPS Navigation System Pre-Installed Latest UK Europe Maps with Lifetime Free Map Updates for Car Truck Lorry Motorhome POI Search, Speed Camera Alerts and Lane AssistanceGood3263267.8/10
Top tips for buying an Automobile Gps Unit
- Research the features you need – make sure the GPS unit you buy meets your specific needs.
- Check the accuracy of the GPS unit's maps – make sure the maps are up-to-date and accurate.
- Look for a unit with voice recognition – this will make it easier to use while you are driving.
- Consider the display size – a larger display will make it easier to read the maps.
- Make sure the GPS unit is compatible with your phone – this will allow you to use it for hands-free calling.
- Check the battery life – you don’t want to be stuck with a unit that runs out of power quickly.
- Look for a unit with a built-in microphone – this will make it easier to hear directions.
- Consider the cost – compare prices to get the best deal.
- Check the warranty – make sure you are covered if something goes wrong.
- Read reviews – read customer reviews to get an idea of how the unit performs in real-world use.