The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Discover the best-selling GPS units in the UK today. Our Top 10 list includes the latest and most popular GPS units on the market, so you can find the perfect model for your needs. With features such as 3D maps, turn-by-turn directions, and real-time traffic updates, you'll be sure to find the perfect GPS unit for your journey.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 25th Mar 2023 17:25
Next update: 25th Mar 2023 23:25
Most PopularGps Unitin the UK today
Polar Ignite 2 - GPS Fitness watch for women - Sports Smart watch for men, Heart Rate Monitor, Activity Tracker for Fitness, Workout, Health Recovery, Sleep Tracker - Calorie & Step Counter Watch
COROS PACE 2 Premium GPS Sport Watch with Nylon or Silicone Band, Heart Rate Monitor, 30h Full GPS Battery, Barometer, ANT+ & BLE Connections, Strava, Stryd & Training Peaks
Polar Pacer Pro - Advanced GPS Running Watch - Ultra-Light Design & Grip Buttons - New Training Program & Recovery Tools - Heart Rate Monitor - Enhanced Screen Contrast - Music Controls
Garmin Approach S12 GPS Golf Watch - 2022 Edition, Slate Grey
Garmin Approach S12 GPS Golf Watch, Black
Garmin Forerunner 45S GPS Running Watch with Garmin Coach Training Plan Support - White, Small (Renewed)
Garmin Forerunner 55 GPS Running Smartwatch, Black
Garmin Venu 2 GPS smartwatch with all-day health monitoring, Slate Bezel with Black Case and Silicone Band
Garmin Edge 130 Plus GPS Bike Computer, Black
Top GPS Units based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling GPS Units ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Garmin Instinct Solar, Solar-powered Rugged Outdoor Smartwatch, Built-in Sports Apps and Health Monitoring, GraphiteExcellent31,20731,2078.6/10
- 2Popglory Smart Watch, Fitness Tracker with Sleep Blood Oxygen, Blood Pressure, Heart Rate Monitor, IP67 waterproof Smartwatch Step Counter Watch for Men Women for Android iOS (Pink)Good28,99828,9987.5/10
- 3Garmin Fēnix 6S Solar, Solar-powered Multisport GPS Watch, Advanced Training Features and Data, Silver with Black BandExcellent15,79815,7988.6/10
- 4Garmin Forerunner 45 GPS Running Watch with Garmin Coach Training Plan Support - Black, LargeExcellent13,50313,5038.7/10
- 5Garmin Approach S10 Lightweight GPS Golf Watch, BlackExcellent13,45813,4588.6/10
- 6Garmin Forerunner 245 GPS Running Watch, with music and advanced training features, Black with Black BandExcellent7,0367,0368.9/10
- 7Garmin Forerunner 245 Music, GPS Running Smartwatch with Music and Advanced Dynamics, AquaTop Rated4,9524,9529.1/10
- 8Garmin Small/Medium vivosmart 4 Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-Based Heart Rate and Fitness Monitoring Tools - BlackGood4,0294,0297.9/10
- 9Polar Vantage V2 - Premium Multisport GPS Watch, Wrist-Based HR for Running, Swimming, Cycling, Strength Trainings - Music Controls, Weather, Phone NotificationsExcellent3,3913,3918.0/10
- 10Garmin Forerunner 55 GPS Running Smartwatch, BlackExcellent2,5432,5438.6/10
Top tips for buying Gps Unit
- Determine your needs. Consider what type of GPS unit you need, such as a basic model for basic navigation, a more advanced model with mapping capabilities, or a model that has specialized features such as fishfinders or geocaching.
- Compare prices. Shop around to get the best price for the model you want.
- Consider the size and weight. If you plan to carry the unit around with you, make sure it is light and portable.
- Consider the battery life. Most GPS units have a battery life of 8-12 hours, but some may have a longer battery life.
- Check the mapping capabilities. Make sure the unit you choose has the most up-to-date maps and that it covers the areas you plan to explore.
- Look for features such as route planning and tracking, waypoint storage, and voice prompts.
- Check for compatibility with other devices, such as phones, tablets, and computers.
- Consider the warranty and customer service. Make sure the unit comes with a warranty and that the manufacturer has a good customer service record.
- Check reviews. Read user reviews to get a better idea of the unit’s performance and reliability.
- Consider accessories. Look for accessories such as cases, mounts, and chargers that will make the unit easier to use.