The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Photography Lighting Booms Stands
This comprehensive list of the top 10 bestselling photography lighting booms stands in the UK is a great resource for photographers looking for the best lighting equipment for their projects. From budget-friendly options to professional-grade stands, this list has the perfect stand to suit any photographer's needs. With features like adjustable height, integrated wheels, and portability, this list has everything you need to find the perfect lighting stand for your next shoot.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 1st Apr 2023 5:39
Next update: 1st Apr 2023 11:39
Most PopularPhotography Lighting Booms Standin the UK today
Neewer Heavy Duty Photographic Sandbag Studio Video Sand Bag for Light Stands, Boom Stand, Tripod -4 Packs Set
Fotover Sand Bag Photography Studio Video Heavy Duty Sandbag Saddlebag for Photo Studio Light Stand Boom Arm Camera Tripod with Carabiner,3 Pack (Yellow)
Fasmov 4 Pack Photographic Sandbag Heavy Duty Sand Bag Empty Weight Bags for Light Stands, Boom Stand, Tripod (Yellow)
Photo Studio 2-in-1 Light Stand with Boom Arm Kit, Adjustable 3.9m Overhead Tripod Stand with 1.9m Boom Arm and Sandbag for Supporting Softbox Flash Lighting for Photo Photography Video
Neewer 2-In-1 Photography Light Stand, Aluminum Alloy 9.7ft Heavy Duty Tripod Stand with 3.8ft Boom Arm and Empty Sandbag for Video Light, Strobe, Reflector, Softbox for Studio Photo Video Shooting
LENCARTA® Professional Tripod Light Stand 2.65 m / 104 inches | Aluminium Air Damped Photography Stand, Height Adjustable, Foldable and Portable Sturdy Tripod Stand, Matte Black for Studio Lighting
2 Pcs Sand Bags for Photography Video Equipment, Heavy Duty Empty Sandbag Weight Bags for Photo Video Studio Stand, Light Stand Tripod
Aluminium 1.5 m/59inches Light Stand,KIBTOY 3.6 Kilograms/8 Pounds Load Capacity photography stand,Foldable and Protable Sturdy Tripod Stand for Lighting,Make Up,Live Streaming,Photo Video Shooting.
Neewer Heavy Duty Light Stand 10 Feet/3 Meters Adjustable Spring Cushioned Metal Photography Tripod Stand for Photo Studio Softbox, Flash Monolight, Ring Light and Other Photographic Equipment(Black)
BESNFOTO Photography Tripod Light Stand Portable Lightweight 220cm/ 7ft Photo Studio Tripod for Strobe Reflector Softbox Umbrella Video Shooting Background Light with Carrying Bag (Aluminum 640g)
Top Photography Lighting Booms Stands based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Photography Lighting Booms Stands ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Amazon Basics Aluminum 2.04 m Light Stand with CaseExcellent10,20910,2098.8/10
- 2Amazon Basics - Camera - lighting stand, aluminum, 2.04 m, pack of 2Excellent10,20910,2098.6/10
- 3Neewer Photography Light Stand, 3-6.6ft/92-200cm Adjustable Sturdy Tripod Stand for Reflectors, Softboxes, Lights, Umbrellas, Load Capacity: 17.6lb/8kgExcellent2,3192,3198.6/10
- 4NEEWER Pro 100% Stainless Steel Heavy Duty C Stand with Boom Arm, Max Height 10.5ft/320cm Photography Light Stand with 4.2ft/128cm Holding Arm, 2 Grip Head for Studio Monolight, Softbox, ReflectorTop Rated1,8711,8719.4/10
- 5Neewer 190 cm lighting support photography for reflector, softbox, light, umbrella and background.Top Rated1,6611,6619.2/10
- 6Neewer Heavy Duty Photographic Sandbag Studio Video Sand Bag for Light Stands, Boom Stand, Tripod -4 Packs SetExcellent1,4221,4228.3/10
- 7Joby JB01511-BWW GorillaPod 1K Stand - Black/CharcoalExcellent1,2751,2758.4/10
- 8EMART 7ft (2.1m) Photography Photo Studio Tripod Aluminum Light Stands for Softbox, Umbrella, Video Shooting, Reflector, Portable Carry Case Include - 2 PackExcellent1,1671,1678.1/10
- 9Neewer® 2 Pieces S-Type Bracket Holder with Bowens Mount for Speedlite Flash Snoot Softbox Beauty Dish Reflector UmbrellaExcellent1,1121,1128.4/10
- 10Neewer Collapsible Metal Photography Light Stand with Inner Spring Cushion, 1/4" Screw, and Carrying Bag for Lights, Reflectors, Softboxes, Backgrounds – 6.2ft/1.9m, BlackGood9049047.9/10
Top tips for buying Photography Lighting Booms Stand
- Consider the size and weight of the lighting boom stand carefully. You want something that is lightweight and easy to transport.
- Think about the type of lighting you want to use and make sure the stand is compatible with it.
- Look for flexible and adjustable lighting booms to ensure you can get the desired angle and lighting effects.
- Check for safety features such as anti-tip and anti-slip designs.
- Check for ease of setup and breakdown.
- Look for stands that are made of corrosion-resistant materials.
- Look for stands with a wide range of height adjustment options.
- Look for stands that have a maximum weight capacity that meets your needs.
- Make sure the stand is compatible with any other photography equipment such as light modifiers, reflectors, and umbrellas.
- Look for stands with a long warranty period.