The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list features the top 10 bestselling aftershave balms in the UK. From classic, refreshing scents to modern, invigorating fragrances, these balms provide a great finish to any shave. Whether you're looking for a subtle balm to keep your skin hydrated, or a bold scent to set you apart from the crowd, you'll find the perfect one for you here.
Most PopularAftershave Balmin the UK today
Top Aftershave Balms based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Aftershave Balms ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Bee Bald HEAL Post-Shave Healing Balm (2 fl oz)15,05615,0568.8/10
- 2Paul Smith Extreme for Men Aftershave Lotion Spray 100ml11,23011,2308.9/10
- 3Femfresh 2-in-1 Shower and Shave Cream-Smoothing Shaving Crème & Intimate Feminine Hygiene Wash for Women-Hypoallergenic,Moisturising Argan Oil & Almond Oil Reduces Redness & Razor Bumps-200 ml8,2868,2868.3/10
- 4Styling Beard Balm - Organic and Moisturizing Beard Butter with 12 Hour Hold | Works with All Ethnicities & Hair Colors | Reduces Skin Irritation & Flaking - Invigorates Beard Growth3,0303,0308.0/10
- 5Proraso After Shave Balm Refreshing2,8882,8888.8/10
- 6Wilkinson Sword After Shave Styptic Pencil for nicks and cuts2,7792,7798.9/10
- 7Bulldog Sensitive After Shave Balm 100 ml2,5232,5238.6/10
- 8Australian Bodycare Intim Balm 100ml - Intimate After Shave Balm, Ingrown Hair Treatment, Razor Bumps and Razor Burns, for Use After Shave & Wax – Perfect for Intimate Hair Removal and Shaving2,2152,2158.4/10
- 9Bulldog Sensitive Shave Gel, 175ml, 1 Pack1,5131,5138.4/10
- 10Australian Bodycare Body Balm for Women & Men 200ml | Tea Tree Oil Aftershave for Ingrown Hairs, Razor Bumps and Razor Burn | Immediate Relief after Shaving | Perfect for Body Hair Removal and Shaving1,3371,3378.4/10
Top tips for buying an Aftershave Balm
- Read reviews: Check out online reviews from customers who have already used the product to get an idea of the quality and effectiveness.
- Choose the right scent: Choose the scent that best suits your taste and preferences.
- Consider your skin type: Choose aftershave balms that are tailored to your skin type.
- Look for natural ingredients: Look for aftershave balms that contain natural ingredients such as aloe vera, witch hazel, and chamomile.
- Avoid alcohol: Avoid aftershave balms that contain alcohol, as this can be drying and irritating to the skin.
- Check the ingredients list: Check the ingredients list to ensure there are no harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances.
- Avoid synthetic fragrances: Avoid aftershave balms that contain synthetic fragrances, as these can be irritating to the skin.
- Check for moisturising ingredients: Look for aftershave balms that contain moisturising ingredients such as shea butter, jojoba oil, and glycerin.
- Consider price: Consider the price of the aftershave balm and compare it to other products on the market.
- Choose a reputable brand: Choose a reputable brand that has a good reputation for producing quality aftershave balms.