The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list contains the top 10 bestselling alternative medicines in the UK today. From herbal remedies to supplements and homeopathic products, this list has everything you need to naturally and safely support your health. Discover the best products for your needs and get the most out of your natural healthcare regime.
Most PopularAlternative Medicinein the UK today
Top Alternative Medicines based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Alternative Medicines ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Gya Labs Pure Rosemary Oil for Hair Growth & Dry Scalp (10 ml) - 100% Therapeutic Grade Undiluted Rosemary Essential Oils for Hair Growth, Hair Loss, Skin & Diffuser121,575121,5758.6/10
- 2Neilmed Sinus Rinse Kit Sachet 120 S30,51330,5138.5/10
- 3NeilMed Original Sinus Rinse Kit with 60 Premixed Sachets27,87827,8789.0/10
- 4Feather & Down Sweet Dream Pillow Spray (100ml) No.1 Bedtime Pillow Spray. An infusion of Lavender & Chamomile essential oils, encouraging calm, tranquility and a restful nights sleep17,03817,0388.2/10
- 5Tisserand Aromatherapy | Lavender Essential Oil | Ethically Harvested | 100% Pure Essential Oil | 9ML14,82414,8248.3/10
- 6Airwick Air Freshener Essential Mist Aroma Kit Balancing Peony and Jasmine (1x Diffuser and 1x Refill)11,20411,2048.6/10
- 7Nelsons Arnicare, Arnica Cream, Homeopathic Remedies, For Bruise Relief, Apply to Skin, Suitable for adults, the elderly & children, 50 gr10,88310,8838.6/10
- 8Nelsons Rescue Remedy Dropper, Flower Essences, Comfort and Reassure, Emotional Wellness and Balance, Easy To Use Format 1 Dropper Bottle x 20 ml, 20 ml (Pack of 1)8,3548,3548.4/10
- 9ASAKUKI 500ml Essential Oil Diffuser, Premium 5 In 1 Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Scented Oil Diffuser Vaporizer Humidifier, Timer and Waterless Auto-Off, 7 LED Light Colors8,1638,1638.5/10
- 10Tisserand Aromatherapy | Total De-Stress | Aromatherapy Diffuser Oil With Geranium, Nutmeg & Orange | 100% Pure Essential Oil Blend | 9ml8,0028,0028.9/10
Top tips for buying an Alternative Medicine
- Research the alternative medicine you are looking to buy thoroughly. Make sure the product is suitable for your particular health needs.
- Ask your doctor or a qualified health professional for advice on which alternative medicine to buy.
- Read product labels carefully and check for any potential side effects or interactions with other medications.
- Choose reputable suppliers who are registered with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- Buy from a UK-based supplier, preferably one registered with the MHRA.
- Ensure the product is in its original packaging, is clearly labelled and has a valid expiry date.
- Check for any safety or quality certifications, such as a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certificate.
- Be aware of any scams or counterfeit products.
- Avoid buying online from outside the UK, as there may be additional risks.
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions of any online purchase carefully.