The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list compiles the best antacids available in the UK today. It contains a range of products to suit all budgets, from budget-friendly options to premium brands. All products are ranked by their popularity and effectiveness, providing you with an easy way to compare and choose the right antacid for you.
Most PopularAntacidin the UK today
Top Antacids based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Antacids ranked by number of reviews found online
- 2Gaviscon Double Action Heartburn and Indigestion Mint Flavour Chewable Tablets, Pack Of 48, for Fast, Powerful Heartburn And Indigestion Relief, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly8,2158,2159.0/10
- 3Rennie Antacids, Spearmint Flavour, 72 Count (Pack of 1)6,2636,2639.5/10
- 4Gaviscon Double Action Liquid Heartburn and Indigestion Relief, Mint Flavour, 600ml5,0215,0219.1/10
- 5Guardium by Gaviscon, Heartburn And Acid Reflux Relief 20mg Capsules, Gastro-Resistant Tablets, Esomeprazole, 24 hour relief, 14 Count (Pack of 1)4,9664,9668.6/10
- 6Rennie Antacids, Peppermint Flavour, 72 Count (Pack of 1)4,8954,8958.9/10
- 7Bisodol Indigestion Relief Tablets - 100 Tablets Fast Relief to Trapped Wind, Acid Indigestion & Heartburn,100 Count (Pack of 1)4,1684,1688.6/10
- 8NEXIUM Control Capsules Gastro-Resistant Esomeprazole 20 mg, Easy-to-swallow heartburn relief For 24hr protection, 14 Count (Pack of 1)3,3363,3369.3/10
- 10Nexium Control Heartburn and Acid Reflux Relief Tablets, 20mg Gastro-Resistant Esomeprazole Tablets, 7 Count 0210782,5112,5118.6/10
Top tips for buying an Antacid
- Check the active ingredients: Make sure you check the ingredients list of any antacid product you are considering buying to ensure it contains the active ingredients you require.
- Consider your symptoms: Different antacids are formulated to treat different symptoms, so make sure you choose one that will best address your needs.
- Read the label: Always check the label of the product to see if it contains any ingredients that could cause side effects or interact with any medications you may be taking.
- Look for a product with a low sodium content: Sodium can cause bloating and water retention, so it is best to avoid products with a high sodium content.
- Consider the dosage: Make sure you are clear on the dosage instructions for the product you are buying and only take the recommended amount.
- Consider the form: Antacids come in a variety of forms, including tablets, powders, liquids, and chewable tablets. Choose one that best suits your needs.
- Check the expiry date: Always check the expiry date on the product to ensure you are taking a safe and effective product.
- Consider the cost: Different antacids can vary in price, so make sure you shop around to get the best deal.
- Ask your doctor: If you are unsure which antacid to buy, it is always best to ask your doctor for advice.
- Buy from a trusted source: Make sure you are buying from a reputable source to ensure you get a safe and effective product.