The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Athletes Foot Remedies
This list provides an overview of the most popular and effective athletes foot remedies available in the UK today. Our research has identified the top 10 bestsellers, all of which have been tried and tested by customers. From creams and sprays to powders and gels, there is something to suit everyone's needs. Get rid of athletes foot quickly and easily with these top remedies.
Most PopularAthletes Foot Remedyin the UK today
Top Athletes Foot Remedies based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Athletes Foot Remedies ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Scholl Athletes Foot Spray, 150 mlExcellent9,8619,8618.4/10
- 2Lamisil AT Athlete's Foot Antifungal % Foot Cream, 15 g (Pack of 1)Excellent5,0975,0978.2/10
- 3Scholl Antifungal Shoe Spray Disinfectant, 250 mlExcellent4,0624,0628.6/10
- 4Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily Athlete’s Foot 1% w/w Cream | Effective Athlete’s Foot Treatment | Canesten's Most Convenient Treatment | Only 1 Application Per Day | Antifungal Cream | 20 gExcellent4,0094,0098.7/10
- 5Evagloss Antifungal Cream Repair Anti-Itch Balm For Face & Body, Fungal Infections, Antibacterial Intense Moisture, Gentler And Safer, 28.3 G (Pack Of 1)Excellent3,9263,9268.1/10
- 6Lamisil 1% Spray, 15ml (Pack of 1)Excellent3,7653,7658.8/10
- 7Lamisil Once Athlete's Foot Antifungal Treatment, 4gExcellent3,7243,7248.8/10
- 8Mycota Powder 70g, Treats and Prevents Athlete's Foot, Relieves Itching and IrritationExcellent2,6582,6588.6/10
- 9Extra Strong Athletes Foot Treatments Cream | Anti Itch Cream | Anti-Fungal Foot Treatment | Ringworm Foot Care | XL 75 MLExcellent1,4411,4418.3/10
- 10Mycota Athletes Foot Cream 25gExcellent1,3721,3728.8/10
Top tips for buying an Athletes Foot Remedy
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist for advice on the best treatment for your particular condition.
- Look for products that contain active ingredients like terbinafine, miconazole, clotrimazole, or tolnaftate.
- Pay attention to the instructions on the package and follow them carefully.
- Look for products that are designed to treat the specific type of fungal infection you have.
- Read reviews of the product online to ensure it is effective.
- Make sure the product is suitable for use on the skin and not just for oral consumption.
- Check for contraindications if you have any existing medical conditions or are taking any medications.
- Consider natural remedies such as tea tree oil or garlic extract to help fight the infection.
- Ensure the product is within your budget and not too expensive.
- Buy from a reputable pharmacy or store to ensure you are getting a quality product.