The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our Top 10 Bestselling Hand Sanitisers in the UK today feature the highest-rated and most sought-after hand sanitisers to help protect you and your family from germs. Our list includes products from top brands such as Dettol, Carex, and more, so you can be sure you're getting the best quality products. Shop now and stay safe!
Most PopularHand Sanitiserin the UK today
Top Hand Sanitisers based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Hand Sanitisers ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1INEOS Anti Viral and Bacterial Sterile Sanitiser, 500mlExcellent8,8158,8158.3/10
- 2TCP Liquid Antiseptic Original, 50mlExcellent6,4046,4048.9/10
- 3Hospital Grade Sanitiser Spray for Hands (100ml) by INEOS Hygienics . Made with 75% pharma grade alcohol. Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.Excellent3,8683,8688.6/10
- 4Dettol Original Liquid Antiseptic Disinfectant for First Aid, 750mlTop Rated3,3623,3629.1/10
- 5Hospital Grade Hand Sanitiser (50ml) by INEOS Hygienics, made with 75% Pharma Grade Alcohol, Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteriaExcellent3,3113,3118.8/10
- 6Vital Baby Hygiene AQUAINT® Sanitising Water Kills 99.9% of Germs - Baby Safe - No Alcohol, Fragrance or Harmful Chemicals – Safe to Swallow – Sanitise Baby Bottles, Soothers, Toys & Surfaces - VeganExcellent3,2443,2448.6/10
- 7CAREX Aloe Vera Anti Bacterial Hand Sanitiser Gel Pack of 12, with Anti Viral Action Hand Gel and 70 Percent Alcohol that Cleans, Cares and Protects, 50 mlExcellent2,8342,8348.6/10
- 8Garnier Hand Sanitiser Gel 70 % Alcohol Purifying Hydro Alcoholic, 125 ml (Pack of Six 6), Handy Size Hand Sanitizer, Pocket Size Hand Cleansing GelExcellent1,4741,4748.1/10
- 9Sanctuary Spa Hand Sanitiser Gel Spray with Moisturiser, 70% Alcohol, Kills 99.9% Bacteria, Vegan and Cruelty Free, 100 mlTop Rated1,4461,4469.3/10
- 10Dettol Hand Sanitiser Gel with Aloe Vera, Multipack of 12 x 50ml (Packaging May Vary)Top Rated1,4381,4389.3/10
Top tips for buying Hand Sanitiser
- Look for products that contain at least 60% alcohol.
- Check the label to make sure the product is approved by the UK Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- Read the ingredients list to check for any potential allergens.
- Look for products that are free from artificial fragrances and colours as they may irritate sensitive skin.
- Consider buying in bulk to save money.
- Check the expiration date to ensure the product is still effective.
- Consider buying a product with a pump dispenser for easier use.
- Choose a product that is gentle on the skin and does not dry it out.
- Look for products that are certified cruelty-free.
- Buy from a reputable seller to ensure you are getting a quality product.