The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Find out which pregnancy tests are the most popular in the UK with our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Pregnancy Tests. Compare the features of each product and make a confident decision on the best test for you.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 1st Apr 2023 5:14
Next update: 1st Apr 2023 11:14
Most PopularPregnancy Testin the UK today
Wondfo Pregnancy Test 25 Strips Early Detection Pregnancy Tests 10 MIU/ml Reliable and Fast Result with 10 Urine Cups Fertility Tests
Pregnancy Tests Strips, HCG Pregnancy Early Detection, 25 MIU/ml with Fast and Accurate Results, 10 Tests
5 x MOMMED Pregnancy Test, HCG Ultra Early Home Pregnancy Test 25 MIU/ml, Accurately Detect Early Pregnancy, High Sensitivity Result for Women Home Testing,Easy Detection for Early Family Planning
Pregnancy Test Strips (HCG20) with 20 Free Urine Cups, Reliable and Quick Pregnancy Tests Early Detection, Early Pregnancy Tests, Fertility Test for Women
First Response - Early Result Pregnancy Test - Results in 3min - Over 99% accurate - Pack of 2 Tests
Pregnancy Test, Pack of 5 Pregnancy Tests, First Response Early Pregnancy Test, Rapid Result Pregnancy Test, Over 99% Accuracy
5 x Aydmed Professional Ultra Early Pregnancy Test Dip Cards | Ultra-Sensitive Urine Pregnancy Tests | >99% Accuracy | Test Six Days Before Missed Period
FERRIS | Pack of 2 Pregnancy Tests, Early Response Home Testing Kit, Early Family Planning, Quick Result & Easy Detection | Over 99% Accuracy - Discreet Packaging
Top Pregnancy Tests based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Pregnancy Tests ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Clearblue Pregnancy Test Ultra Early Triple-Check & Date Combo Pack, Results 6 Days Early (Visual Sticks) & Tells You How Many Weeks (Digital Stick), Kit Of 3 Tests (1 Digital, 2 Visual)Top Rated20,33120,3319.2/10
- 2First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, 2 Count (Pack of 1)Excellent15,24815,2488.6/10
- 3Pregnancy Test Strips (HCG20) with 20 Free Urine Cups, Reliable and Quick Pregnancy Tests Early Detection, Early Pregnancy Tests, Fertility Test for WomenExcellent12,36412,3648.6/10
- 4Easy@Home 20 x Pregnancy Test Strips for Early Detection 10 MIU/ml, Fertility Test Kit, 20 HCG TestsExcellent11,17411,1748.0/10
- 5Clearblue Pregnancy Test Double-Check and Date Combo PackExcellent11,13311,1338.7/10
- 615 x Ultra Early - 10mIU Wide Width 3.5mm Pregnancy Test Strips (Tests up to 6 Days Earlier)Excellent8,2708,2708.5/10
- 7First Response Rapid Result Pregnancy Test, Pack of 2Excellent4,4024,4028.5/10
- 8Easy@Home 25 x Pregnancy Test Strips for Early Detection 10 MIU/ml, Fertility Test Kit, 25 HCG TestsExcellent4,2344,2348.2/10
- 95 x MOMMED Pregnancy Test, HCG Ultra Early Home Pregnancy Test 25 MIU/ml, Accurately Detect Early Pregnancy, High Sensitivity Result for Women Home Testing,Easy Detection for Early Family PlanningExcellent2,7802,7808.0/10
- 10One Step 5 x 10mIU Ultra Early Pregnancy hCG Midstream TestsExcellent2,0992,0998.0/10
Top tips for buying Pregnancy Test
- Read reviews of the tests you’re considering: Take the time to research different brands and read reviews to make sure you’re getting the best product for your needs.
- Check the accuracy: Different tests have different levels of accuracy, so make sure you’re buying a test that is accurate and reliable.
- Consider the price: Pregnancy tests can vary in price, so make sure you’re getting the best value for your money.
- Consider the sensitivity of the test: Different tests have different levels of sensitivity, so make sure you’re getting a test that is sensitive enough to detect a pregnancy.
- Check the expiration date: Make sure you’re buying a test that is still within its expiration date, as expired tests may not be as accurate.
- Take note of the packaging: Make sure you’re buying a test with clear instructions and that the packaging is intact and not damaged.
- Read the instructions carefully: Make sure you understand the instructions and how to use the test correctly.
- Buy from a reputable source: Buy your test from a reputable source, such as a pharmacy, to ensure the quality of the product.
- Consider the time frame: Depending on the type of test you’re using, there may be a time frame in which you should take the test to get the most accurate result.
- Ask your doctor: If you’re still unsure, consult your doctor for advice on the best test for you.