The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list provides the top 10 bestselling protein supplements in the UK, helping you to make an informed choice when choosing the right supplement for your needs. All products are sourced from trusted suppliers and carefully selected to give you the best quality and value for money.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 25th Mar 2023 16:36
Next update: 25th Mar 2023 22:36
Most PopularProtein Supplementin the UK today
MyProtein Impact Whey Protein Powder - Cookies and Cream, 1kg
Amazon Brand - Amfit Nutrition Whey Protein Powder 1kg - Vanilla, 33 servings
Reflex Nutrition Instant Mass Heavyweight | Mass Protein Powder | Over 1000 Calories |60g Protein | 18 Vits inc B12, B6, C, Iron, Zinc | (Chocolate perfection, 2kg)
PBN - Premium Body Nutrition Whey Protein 1kg Vanilla, New Improved Flavour
PhD Nutrition Diet Plant, High Protein Lean Matrix, Vegan Diet Protein Powder, Belgian Chocolate, 18g of Plant Protein, 40 Servings Per 1 kg Bag
PhD Nutrition Diet Whey High Protein Lean Matrix, Vanilla Crème Diet Whey Protein Powder, High Protein, 40 Servings Per 1 kg Bag
PhD Nutrition Diet Whey High Protein Lean Matrix, Belgian Chocolate Diet Whey Protein Powder, High Protein, 40 Servings Per 1 kg Bag
Free Soul Vegan Protein Powder | Formulated for Women | 600g | 20g Protein | Added Nutrients | Gluten & Soy Free Plant Based Nutrition Protein Shake | Pea and Hemp Isolate Protein (Vanilla)
PhD Nutrition Diet Whey High Protein Lean Matrix, Strawberry Delight Diet Whey Protein Powder, High Protein, 40 Servings Per 1 kg Bag
Optimum Nutrition ON Gold Standard 100% Plant Protein, High Protein Vegan Powder, Vanilla, 21 Servings, 684 g, Packaging May Vary
Top Protein Supplements based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Protein Supplements ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein, Muscle Building Powder With Naturally Occurring Glutamine and Amino Acids, Double Rich Chocolate, 29 Servings, 899 g, Packaging May VaryTop Rated104,626104,6269.2/10
- 2MyProtein Impact Whey Protein Powder - Cookies and Cream, 1kgExcellent25,73825,7388.1/10
- 3Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Protein Powder High Calorie Mass Gainer with Vitamins, Creatine Monohydrate and Glutamine, Chocolate, 8 Servings, 2.73kg, Packaging May VaryExcellent18,09218,0928.0/10
- 4Bulk Pure Whey Protein Powder Shake, Vanilla, 1 kg, Packaging May VaryExcellent17,92217,9228.1/10
- 5Amazon Brand - Amfit Nutrition Whey Protein Powder 1kg - Vanilla, 33 servingsExcellent16,98716,9878.1/10
- 6Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Casein, Casein Protein Powder for Muscle Building and Mass Gain, Supreme Chocolate Flavor, 28 Servings, 0.92 kg, Packaging May VaryExcellent12,62912,6298.2/10
- 7Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Muscle Building and Recovery Protein Powder With Naturally Occurring Glutamine and Amino Acids, French Vanilla Crème, 76 Servings, 2.28kg, Packaging May VaryExcellent10,83710,8378.9/10
- 8Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Protein Powder High Calorie Mass Gainer with Vitamins, Creatine Monohydrate and Glutamine, Vanilla, 8 Servings, 2.73kg, Packaging May VaryExcellent9,3199,3198.6/10
- 9PBN - Premium Body Nutrition Whey Protein 1kg Vanilla, New Improved FlavourExcellent6,8876,8878.3/10
- 10Seven Seas Cod Liver Oil Tablets With Omega-3, Fish Oil, One A Day, 4 Months Supply (120 Capsules), EPA & DHA, With High Strength Vitamin D & ATop Rated5,9115,9119.1/10
Top tips for buying Protein Supplement
- Do your research: Before you buy a protein supplement, make sure to do your research and read reviews from customers who have purchased the product to ensure you get the best value for your money.
- Understand your needs: Different types of protein supplements are designed to meet different needs. Know what your goals are and select the supplement that best fits your needs.
- Quality matters: Make sure to select a high-quality product from a reputable brand. Check the ingredients list to ensure that the product does not contain any unnecessary fillers or preservatives.
- Check for allergens: If you have any allergies, it is important to check the supplement label to make sure it does not contain any ingredients that could trigger an allergic reaction.
- Consider price: Protein supplements can vary significantly in price. Consider your budget and look for the best value for money.
- Buy in bulk: Buying in bulk can be a great way to save money. Check with your chosen supplier to see if they offer any discounts for bulk purchases.
- Read the label: Make sure to read the label carefully to get an idea of the nutrient content and to check for any added sugars or artificial sweeteners.
- Consider delivery: Consider the delivery options available when you buy your protein supplement. Some companies may offer free shipping or discounted delivery options.
- Check return policies: Check the return policies of your chosen supplier to make sure you are covered if the product does not meet your expectations.
- Ask questions: If you have any questions or concerns about a particular product, don’t be afraid to ask the supplier for more information.