The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Safer Sex Contraceptions
This list of Top 10 Bestselling Safer Sex Contraceptions in the UK provides an overview of the most popular contraceptive products available today. It includes a range of options from traditional methods such as condoms and the pill, to more modern methods like the contraceptive patch and IUDs. This list will help you make an informed choice about the best contraception for you and your partner.
Most PopularSafer Sex Contraceptionin the UK today
Top Safer Sex Contraceptions based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Safer Sex Contraceptions ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Durex Thin Feel Condoms, 30 Condoms (1 Pack) (Packaging May Vary)Top Rated20,72620,7269.3/10
- 2Durex Surprise Me Variety Condoms, 40 Condoms (1 Pack) (Packaging May Vary)Top Rated15,03415,0349.2/10
- 3Durex Pleasure Me Condoms, Condoms Ribs and Dotted, Pack of 40 (Packaging May Vary)Top Rated9,9419,9419.1/10
- 4Durex Extra Safe Condoms, 30 Condoms (1 Pack) (Packaging May Vary)Top Rated5,6765,6769.2/10
- 5Durex Extended Pleasure Condoms, 12 Count (Pack of 1)Excellent4,6334,6338.5/10
- 6Durex Thin Feel Ultra Thin Condoms for Enhanced Feeling and Sensitivity, Pack of 12Excellent4,4704,4708.2/10
- 7Knect Personal Water Based Lube 75ml. Which perfectly complements your natural moistureExcellent4,2394,2398.6/10
- 8Durex Intense Condoms, Stimulating Ribbed And Dotted Condoms With Desirex Gel, Pack of 18 CondomsExcellent3,9653,9658.1/10
- 9Pasante Condoms Variety Pack - Mix Pack of 50 | The Mix Pack Contains: Flavoured, Ribbed, Thin, Extra and more CondomsExcellent3,4643,4648.5/10
- 10Durex Extra Safe Condoms, Thicker and Extra Lubricated Condoms, Pack of 20 CondomsTop Rated3,1153,1159.1/10
Top tips for buying Safer Sex Contraception
- Check the expiration date on the packaging before buying.
- Make sure the product is CE marked and approved in the UK.
- Ensure the product is from a reputable manufacturer.
- Read the instructions and warnings carefully.
- Choose a product that is suitable for your needs.
- Consider buying from a trusted online source.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice on the best product for you.
- Buy from a reliable shop or pharmacy.
- Avoid buying second-hand condoms or contraceptives.
- Store condoms and contraceptives away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight.