The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our list of Top 10 Bestselling Air Fresheners in the UK today is the perfect way to keep your home smelling fresh and inviting! With a range of scents from calming lavender to invigorating citrus, you're sure to find the perfect air freshener to suit your needs. From aerosols to plug-ins and reed diffusers, our list has something for everyone. Shop now and enjoy a fresher, cleaner home!
Most PopularAir Freshenerin the UK today
Top Air Fresheners based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Air Fresheners ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Airwick Air Freshener Essential Mist Aroma Kit Balancing Peony and Jasmine (1x Diffuser and 1x Refill)Good11,39311,3937.7/10
- 2Febreze Ambi Pur 3Volution Air Freshener Plug-In Diffuser Refill, Odour Eliminator, Cotton Fresh, Package may vary, 2 x 20ml, Pack of 1Excellent11,11311,1138.5/10
- 3Airwick Freshmatic Autospray Refill, Crisp Linen and Lilac Scent - 4 Refills x 250 ml (1000ml)Excellent9,8599,8598.3/10
- 4Air Wick Air Freshener Essential Mist Diffuser Starter Refills | Peony & Jasmine |3 Refills & Batteries| Lasts Up to 135 days | Infused with Essential OilsExcellent8,6128,6128.5/10
- 5Air Wick ViPoo Pre-Poo Toilet Spray Air Freshener Gift Pack, Lemon Idol and Fruity Pin Up Scents - 2 Bottles x 55ml (110ml)Excellent5,1315,1318.8/10
- 6Febreze Air Freshener Spray, Odour Eliminator and Bathroom Freshener, Blossom & Breeze, 1.8 Litre (300 ml x 6)Excellent4,7064,7068.8/10
- 7Croc Odor Fridge Deodoriser, Twin Pack, Unscented, Food Safe Formular with Temperature Indicator - 2 x 33gGood4,6584,6587.8/10
- 8Air Wick Electrical Plug In Air Freshener Refill Lavender 17ml, Pack of 6 (Total 6 Refills)Excellent4,6534,6538.4/10
- 9Airwick Essential Oils Air Freshener, Electrical Plug in Kit Gadget and Refill, Purple Lavender MeadowExcellent4,5914,5918.6/10
- 10Joseph Joseph Intelligent Waste Activated Carbon Odour Filter Refills for Food Waste Caddy Kitchen Bin - Pack of 2Top Rated4,2214,2219.2/10
Top tips for buying an Air Freshener
- Read customer reviews to get an idea of what others think of the air freshener.
- Research the different types of air fresheners available to find the one that best meets your needs.
- Consider the scent of the air freshener to make sure it is pleasant and not too strong.
- Check the price of the air freshener to make sure it fits within your budget.
- Look for air fresheners that last longer and have low VOC (volatile organic compound) emissions.
- Consider the size of the air freshener to make sure it fits in the space you have available.
- Look for air fresheners that are easy to use and maintain.
- Consider whether the air freshener is better for the environment than traditional aerosol products.
- Make sure the air freshener is safe for use around children and pets.
- Check for any special offers or discounts to help you save money.