The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list of Top 10 Bestselling Area Rugs in the UK today is your go-to guide for finding the perfect rug for your home. Our list features the top-rated and most popular rugs in the UK, so you can be sure to find the perfect rug for your home. Shop now and save!
Most PopularArea Rugin the UK today
Top Area Rugs based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Area Rugs ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Ottomanson Ottohome Collection Non-Slip Rubberback Modern Solid Design 50x150 Indoor Runner Rug, 50cm x 150cm, Black38,45638,4568.6/10
- 2Super Soft FLUFFY Shaggy Rug Anti-Slip Carpet Mat Living Room Large Area Rugs Modern Floor Bedroom Extra Large Size Non Shedding (Grey, 160cm x 230cm (5.5ft x 7.5ft))8,5408,5407.5/10
- 3Cumay Super Soft Fluffy Faux Sheepskin Rug, Shaggy Silky Plush Carpet For Bedrooms Rugs Living Room Kids Rooms Decor Bedside Rugs (23.6 x 35.4 inch, Pink)7,5917,5917.6/10
- 4SHAGGY RUG 30MM / 3cm Modern Rugs Living Room Extra Large Small Medium Rectangular Size Soft Touch Thick Pile Living Room Area Rugs Non Shedding (Grey, 160cm x 230cm (5.5ft x 7.5ft))7,4737,4737.8/10
- 5SXYHKJ Faux Sheepskin Rugs, Soft Fluffy Faux Chair Cover Hairy Washable Carpet Non Slip Mats for Chair Bed Sofa Floor with Extra Long Wool (White,50x80cm)6,6806,6807.5/10
- 6BPIL Shaggy Rugs Soft plain Thick Pile Large Small Antiskid Area Rug (GREY, 120X170CM)6,1216,1218.5/10
- 8Serdim Rugs Plain Living Room Shaggy Area Rugs, Emerald, 120x170cm(4'x5'6),912 EMERALD 120x1703,5693,5698.3/10
- 9HEQUN Faux Fur Rug, Fluffy Rug, Shaggy Rugs,Faux Sheepskin Rugs Floor Carpet for Bedrooms Living Room Kids Rooms Decor (Pink, 50 X 80 CM)3,4633,4637.3/10
- 10Blivener Soft Touch Area Rug Bedroom Anti-Skid Yoga Carpet Shaggy Rugs Fluffy Motley Tie-dye Carpets Light Grey 160 x 200 cm2,3872,3877.7/10
Top tips for buying an Area Rug
- Consider the size – Choose the right size rug for the room you are decorating.
- Choose the right shape – Rectangular and square rugs are the most popular, but round and runner styles are also available.
- Consider the material – Wool is the most durable and stain resistant material, while synthetic fibres are often softer and more affordable.
- Think about the colour – Choose a colour that complements the room’s decor.
- Invest in quality – Cheap rugs may not last as long or look as good over time.
- Consider the pile – Low pile rugs are easier to clean, while high pile rugs are more luxurious and comfortable.
- Look for special features – Some rugs come with special features such as anti-slip backing.
- Check for warranties – Quality rugs often come with a warranty.
- Compare prices – Shop around for the best prices online and in stores.
- Protect your investment – Invest in a rug pad to protect your rug and make it last longer.