The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Art Craft Threads
This list showcases the top 10 bestselling art and craft threads in the UK today. Whether you’re looking for embroidery thread, yarn, crochet thread, or other craft threads, this list has you covered. Get inspired by the most popular threads and find the perfect one for your next project.
Most PopularArt Craft Threadin the UK today
Top Art Craft Threads based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Art Craft Threads ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Gutermann Sew-All Thread, Polyester, Black, 250 m7,5677,5678.8/10
- 2Gutermann Sew-All Thread, Polyester, White, 1000 m6,8066,8069.2/10
- 3Embroidery Threads 100 Skeins Pack，AUERVO Embroidery Floss,Cross Stitch Threads，Friendship Bracelets Thread，Crafts Floss Rainbow Color with Free Embroidery Needles,Floss Bobbins…5,2085,2089.3/10
- 4Gutermann Extra Strong Thread, Polyester, Black, 100 m4,0684,0688.4/10
- 5Korbond Complete Thread Set-1350m-30 x 45m Colours – Hand and Machine Sewing, Repairs, Crafting, Polyester, Multicoloured, 30 Spool3,9963,9968.1/10
- 6Gutermann Sew-All Thread, Polyester, Black, 100 m3,4573,4578.7/10
- 7Gutermann Thread Set, Multi-Colour, 100 m3,3783,3788.6/10
- 8Gutermann Thread Basic Colours all purpose sewing thread, 100m2,6462,6468.6/10
- 9Candora Sewing Thread Assortment Coil 30 Color 250 Yards Each Polyester Thread Sewing Kit All Purpose Polyester Thread for Hand and Machine Sewing2,5572,5578.7/10
- 10Korbond Twin Pack 320m White All-Purpose Polyester Thread – for Hand Sewing Machines – No Shrinkage – Ideal for Mending, Tailoring, Quilting, Crafting, Repairs and Embellishment2,1902,1908.8/10
Top tips for buying an Art Craft Thread
- Choose the right thread for your project. Consider the type of fabric you’re using, the type of stitches you’ll be making, and the desired effect.
- Look for quality. Look for threads made from natural materials like cotton, silk, or wool. Avoid synthetic threads, which can be more prone to fraying and unraveling.
- Consider the weight of the thread. Heavier threads will be stronger and more durable, but may not be suitable for finer fabrics or more intricate stitches.
- Look for colorfastness. Make sure the thread you choose is colorfast, so it won’t bleed or fade when washed.
- Choose the right dye. Natural dyes such as plant-based dyes may be a better choice than chemical dyes.
- Consider the length of the spool. A longer spool of thread will last longer, but a shorter spool may be more convenient to store or transport.
- Check the packaging. Look for thread that is neatly wound and packaged in an airtight container to protect it from dust and dirt.
- Read the label. Check the label for the thread’s fiber content, weight, and length of the spool.
- Consider the price. Art and craft threads can be expensive, so shop around for the best deal.
- Buy from a reputable supplier. Make sure you buy from a trusted supplier with a good reputation.