The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our list of the Top 10 Bestselling Art Knives in the UK today will help you find the perfect knife for your next art project. Whether you're looking for a classic craft knife, a precision cutting knife, or something more specialized, we have you covered. We've compiled a list of the best art knives available in the UK, so you can be sure to get the best tool for the job.
Most PopularArt Knifein the UK today
Top Art Knives based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Art Knives ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Blue Spot Soft Grip Precision Knife SetExcellent5,4875,4878.4/10
- 2Slice 10416 Precision Cutter Craft Knife | Finger Friendly Hobby Knife For Beautiful, Intricate Cuts – Perfect For Arts & CraftsExcellent3,0363,0368.0/10
- 3Sizzix Making Tool - Paper Sculpting KitTop Rated9859859.0/10
- 4Slice 10548 Craft Cutter Knife With Removable Ceramic Safety Blade And Cap | Excellent Hobby Scalpel – Effective Felt, Card, Vinyl And Paper CutterExcellent9239238.2/10
- 5Olfa SVR-2 Slimline Stainless Steel Snap Knife with Pocket Clip, GreyTop Rated5125129.4/10
- 6Craft Cutting Stencil Knife Set and A4 Cutting Mat Set, Art & Craft Blade Cutting Exacto Knifes Cutting Rulers Tools for Paper, Modelling - 65pcsTop Rated4274279.3/10
- 7Diosun Knife Blade for Cricut Maker Machine for Balsa Wood, Mat Board, Chipboard etc.(with Drive Housing)Good3343347.7/10
- 8Modelcraft Swivel Craft Knife - Pen Style 360° Cutter with 2 Spare Blades,Silver,15cmGood2452457.7/10
- 9Acrylic Plexiglass Sheet Cutter Hook Knife Tool,with a Curved Handle,Tt is More Convenient to Use.One Handle,11 Blades.(Yellow)Excellent2362368.2/10
- 10Excel 16024 Blades Soft Grip Hobby Knife, K18 with Safety Cap, American Made Light Duty Craft Knife (Red)Excellent2192198.3/10
Top tips for buying an Art Knife
- Consider the type of knife you need: Different art knives are designed for different tasks, so you need to consider what type of knife you need before you buy one. For example, a utility knife is great for cutting paper, while an X-acto knife is ideal for precision cutting and trimming.
- Choose the right blade: Different blades are designed for different types of materials, so make sure you select a blade that is suitable for the material you plan to work with. For example, a carbon steel blade is designed for cutting wood, while a stainless steel blade is better for cutting paper.
- Consider the handle: The handle should feel comfortable in your hand and provide a secure grip. Look for handles that are made from a durable material such as plastic or metal.
- Check the blade guard: If you plan to store your art knife for long periods of time, look for one with a blade guard to protect the blade.
- Look for a blade that can be sharpened: You’ll want to choose a blade that can be sharpened, so you don’t need to buy a new knife every time the blade becomes dull.
- Buy from a reputable brand: Investing in a quality knife from a reputable brand is a good idea, since it will be more durable and last longer.
- Consider the size: Art knives come in a variety of sizes, so make sure you choose one that is suitable for the task you plan to use it for.
- Look for adjustable blades: If you plan to use your art knife for a variety of tasks, look for one with adjustable blades so you can adjust the blade to the desired length.
- Check the price: Art knives can range from very affordable to quite expensive, so shop around and compare prices before making a purchase.
- Purchase online: Shopping for art knives online is often more convenient and can save you money. Just be sure to read the product descriptions carefully before making a purchase.