The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Arts Crafts Tapes
A comprehensive list of the top 10 bestselling Arts Crafts Tapes in the UK today. From washi tape to duct tape, find the perfect tape for your arts and crafts project. Whether you're a beginner or a professional, these top-rated tapes will help you create amazing projects.
Most PopularArts Crafts Tapein the UK today
Top Arts Crafts Tapes based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Arts Crafts Tapes ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Duck Tape Solid Colours White 48mm X 18.2m, Pack of 6Top Rated25,64625,6469.0/10
- 2Sellotape Sellotac Sticky Tack for Home & Office, Reusable Blue Tack Adhesive, Stationery, Craft & Office Supplies, Poster Putty to hang Photos, Cards & More, 1 x 45gTop Rated4,1474,1479.0/10
- 3WeFine 3 Rolls Double Sided Tape Adhesive Sticky Tapes for Gifts, Photos,Documents, Wallpaper, Scrapbooking, Crafts, Ribbon, Cards and Boxes,92 Feet Long, Wide 0.25inch / 0.5inch /1inchExcellent4,0054,0058.4/10
- 4STATIONERY ISLAND Dotted Glue Roller Tape Mouse 3 Pack 10mx8mm Adhesive Scrapbook Runner Tape Supplies Double Side Dispenser Roller Applicator for Crafting, Cards, Photo, Journal and ScrapbookingExcellent2,7022,7028.0/10
- 5VELCRO BRAND White Stick On Fabric Tape - 19mm x 60cm - High Quality, Multipurpose No-Sew Hook and Loop Fabric Adhesive with Sticky Back - Perfect Solution for Secure Repairs, Clothing & HemmingExcellent2,2252,2258.1/10
- 63M Micropore Surgical Tape, Hypoallergenic, White, 2.5cm x 9.1m, Pack of 6Excellent1,4761,4768.4/10
- 7Match N Patch Realistic Black Leather Repair TapeGood1,3881,3887.5/10
- 8OWill 500PCS Balloon Glue Dots, Removable Balloon Sticky Dots Double Sided Tape, Extra strong sticky for Crafting Wedding Christmas Birthday Party Decorations DIY ScrapbookingExcellent1,2721,2728.5/10
- 9VELCRO Brand VEL-EC60299 Black Tape - 20 mm x 1 m Roll - Sew OnExcellent1,2531,2538.3/10
- 101/4 Inch Quilting Sewing Tape Wash Away Tape, Each 22 Yard (2 Rolls)Excellent1,2111,2118.5/10
Top tips for buying an Arts Crafts Tape
- Consider the type of tape you need. Different tapes are used for different purposes, so make sure you know what you’re looking for.
- Check the adhesive strength of the tape. Some tapes are stronger than others, so check to make sure it will be suitable for your project.
- Look for tape that is acid-free, as this will help to prevent damage to your artwork.
- Consider the size of the tape. If you’re working on a larger project, you may need a wider tape.
- Consider the colour of the tape. This can be an important factor, especially if you’re using it to create a specific design.
- Check the price. Tapes come in a variety of different prices, so make sure you find the best value for your money.
- Consider the adhesive backing. Some tapes have an adhesive backing, while others don’t.
- Check the reviews. Read up on customer reviews to get a better idea of the quality of the tape.
- Make sure you buy from a reputable retailer. This will help to ensure that you get the best quality tape for your money.
- Consider buying in bulk. If you’re planning to use a lot of tape, it may be cheaper to buy it in bulk.