The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list features the ten most popular artworks currently available in the UK. It includes a variety of styles and mediums, from traditional oil paintings to abstract sculptures. Discover the hottest pieces of art to buy right now and find the perfect piece to hang in your home.
Most PopularArtworkin the UK today
Top Artworks based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Artworks ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Shappy 24 Pieces Removable Acrylic Mirror Setting Wall Sticker Decal for Home Living Room Bedroom Decor (Hexagon, 24 Pieces)Good23,30923,3097.6/10
- 2Clip Frame for Photograph A3 * For Home and Office * A 3 Picture Poster Photo FramesExcellent10,35310,3538.3/10
- 34 x Personalised Custom Wheelie Bin Number Stickers with Waterproof House Number & Street Name (4 Decals-150 x 100 mm) PBN01 Stickers LimitedExcellent6,9936,9938.8/10
- 4WETNFIX (20 Discs) - Fixing Wall Plugs Fast! No Need to Fill or redrill. Free UK deliveryExcellent6,5516,5518.8/10
- 5Dark Side Light Side Light Switch Vinyl Decal Sticker UK Made (1)Top Rated6,3606,3609.1/10
- 6Zonon 30 Pieces Flexible Mirror Sheets Self Adhesive Non Glass Mirror Tiles Mirror Stickers for Home Wall Decor (10 Pieces, 6 x 9 Inches)Good5,7535,7536.8/10
- 7TUPARKA 36 Pieces 3D Butterfly Wall Stickers Wall Butterflies Girls Bedroom Accessories Multi-Color Optional (Purple)Excellent4,6084,6088.6/10
- 8Hode Self Adhesive Wallpaper Furniture Stickers Dark Grey Vinyl Film Sticky Back Plastic Removable Peel and Stick for Wall Shelf Liner Table Door Living Room 40X300cmGood3,4823,4827.3/10
- 9Panther Print Personalised Canvas Prints | Beautiful Photos on Canvas of Family and Pets | Framed Custom Photo Canvas, Print Gifts for Special Occasions 46x31 cm (18x12in)Excellent2,8402,8408.5/10
- 10Farewell to Anger by Leonid Afremov Canvas Wall Art Picture Print for Home Decor (36x24)Excellent2,7932,7938.6/10
Top tips for buying an Artwork
- Research the artist and the artwork. Make sure you are familiar with the artist’s style and the artwork itself before making a purchase.
- Consider the condition of the artwork. Make sure the artwork is in good condition and not damaged or faded.
- Look for a reputable dealer. Check out reviews and ask other art lovers for recommendations.
- Consider the cost. Artworks can be expensive, so make sure you are comfortable with the price before making a purchase.
- Be aware of the current market. Research the prices of similar artworks to make sure you are getting a good deal.
- Know the provenance of the artwork. Ask for a certificate of authenticity to prove the artwork is genuine.
- Ask for a guarantee. Make sure you get a guarantee from the dealer to protect yourself in case the artwork is not as described.
- Check out the framing. Ask to see the artwork framed, if possible, to make sure it looks good in its current condition.
- Ask for an appraisal. If in doubt, get an independent appraisal from an expert to verify the artwork’s value.
- Consider insurance. Make sure you have insurance for the artwork to protect it from damage, loss, or theft.