The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list compiles the top 10 bestselling Asian knives in the UK, offering an overview of the best brands and models currently on the market. Each knife is carefully evaluated for its quality and performance, ensuring that you get the best product for your money. Whether you're looking for a traditional style or something more modern, this list has something for everyone.
Most PopularAsian Knifein the UK today
Top Asian Knives based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Asian Knives ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Taylors Eye Witness Syracuse All Purpose Kitchen Knife - Professional 13cm/5” Cutting Edge, Multi Use. Ultra Fine Blade, Precision Ground Razor Sharp. Soft Textured Grip Denim Blue Handle.5,1695,1698.9/10
- 2MasterClass Utility Knife, Edgekeeper Small Kitchen Knife Stainless Steel Self-Sharpening, 11.5cm (4.5"), Clam Packed2,5292,5299.2/10
- 4Mercer Culinary M24307PL 7-Inch Stainless Steel Asian Collection Nakiri Vegetable Knife with NSF Handle, Multi-Colour8288288.1/10
- 6FINDKING Dynasty Series Japanese Santoku Knife, Professional Kitchen Knife, 9Cr18MoV High Carbon Steel Blade, African Rosewood Octagonal Handle, for Meat, Fruits, Vegetables, 7 Inches/18 cm3873878.6/10
- 10Kuhn Rikon 26671 Colori+ Non-Stick Large Santoku Knife with Safety Sheath, 27.5 cm, Red2242248.9/10
Top tips for buying an Asian Knife
- Consider the type of knife: Different types of Asian knives are available, so it's important to identify which type is best suited to your needs.
- Look at the blade material: Different blade materials can offer different benefits, so think carefully about which one is best for you.
- Check the handle material: The handle of your knife should be comfortable and durable, so make sure to check the material before buying.
- Look for a good balance: A balanced knife is easier to use and more comfortable to work with.
- Check for a good grip: A knife should have a good grip to help you have better control when cutting.
- Consider the blade length: The blade length of your knife should be appropriate for your needs.
- Think about the blade shape: Different blade shapes can offer different benefits, so make sure you choose the one that works best for you.
- Look for a good edge: A good edge is important for a knife to perform well, so make sure to check that your knife has a good edge.
- Research the manufacturer: Researching the manufacturer of the knife can help you make sure you are getting a quality product.
- Look for a warranty: A good warranty can help to protect your investment and provide peace of mind.