The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our Top 10 Bestselling Egg Baskets in the UK today are the perfect way to store and transport your eggs safely and conveniently. From traditional wicker baskets to modern egg boxes, these baskets come in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any kitchen. Whether you’re looking for a classic look or something more contemporary, we’ve got you covered with our selection of the best egg baskets around. Shop now and enjoy the convenience of having your eggs stored in a reliable and stylish basket!
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 7th Jun 2023 14:43
Next update: 7th Jun 2023 20:43
Most PopularEgg Basketin the UK today
Pkge Chrome A Plated Chicken Shaped Wire Egg Storage Basket Holder Rack, Table Top Snacks Organizer Kitchen Gadget- Store 24 Eggs
Spiral Egg Holder | Kitchen Storage Rack | Black Iron Egg Helter Skelter | Non-Slip Base | Holds Up to 32 Eggs | Retro Egg House Basket | M&W
Beowanzk Egg Holder Storage,Egg Container Fridge for 21 Eggs,Kitchen Egg Drawer Boxes,Egg Basket Organiser,Egg House,Egg Skelter,Egg Carrier,Egg Tray,Egg Rack Plastic White
Vintage Style Grey Wire Egg Basket Storage Holder Stand with Long Carry Handles. Holds up to 26 Eggs
Spiral Egg Holder Kitchen Egg Storage with Egg Separator Helter Skelter Egg Holder Stand Rack Freestanding Wire Chicken Egg Basket for Countertop Kitchen
St@llion Chrome Plated Chicken Shaped Wire Egg Hen Storage Basket Holder Rack Table Top Snacks Organizer Kitchen Gadget - Store 24 Eggs, Easy to Handle and Hang (Pack of 1)
APOLLO THE HOUSEWARES BRAND 2-Tier Egg Storage Cabinet Rack Hevea Wood, Size 25x18x12cm, holds up to 12 eggs, with magnetic closure, CREAM
Youyijia Spiral Egg Holder Freestanding Wire Egg Skelter Dispenser Rack Modern Spiraling Dispenser Rack up to 18 Eggs for Countertop Kitchen (Black)
White Egg Cabinet with Elegant Silver Heart
Top Egg Baskets based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Egg Baskets ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1iDesign 73030 Fridge/Freeze Binz Egg Holder, Small Storage Box for Twelve Eggs, Made from BPA-Free Plastic, ClearExcellent8,6008,6008.7/10
- 2Toplife Spiral Design Metal Egg Skelter Dispenser Rack, Storage Display Rack, BlackExcellent2,1472,1478.9/10
- 3APOLLO THE HOUSEWARES BRAND 2-Tier Egg Storage Cabinet Rack Hevea Wood, Size 25x18x12cm, holds up to 12 eggs, with magnetic closure, CREAMTop Rated1,1331,1339.2/10
- 4Flexzion Ceramic 6 Cups Egg Tray - Half Dozen Porcelain Egg Holder Container Keeper Storage Organizer Decorative Serving Dish Serveware for Refrigerator Fridge Countertop Display Kitchen (Black)Top Rated8388389.1/10
- 5Grey Egg Cabinet with Blue Hanging Heart.Top Rated7637639.3/10
- 6Apollo Egg Cabinet - Hevea Wood - 2 Shelves - Holds up to 12 Eggs, 25x18x12cm, GreyTop Rated5815819.1/10
- 7KitchenCraft Egg Holder, Fridge-Safe Plastic Egg Storage. Egg Holder Storage with Lid, 32.5 x 11.5 cm (13" x 4.5"), TransparentExcellent5465468.4/10
- 8St@llion Chrome Plated Chicken Shaped Wire Egg Hen Storage Basket Holder Rack Table Top Snacks Organizer Kitchen Gadget - Store 24 Eggs, Easy to Handle and Hang (Pack of 1)Excellent5265268.5/10
- 9APOLLO THE HOUSEWARES BRAND Ceramic Egg holder 12, Organiser, Storage for 12 Eggs, Size: 28x14x14cm, WhiteTop Rated4994999.1/10
- 10Spiral Egg Holder | Kitchen Storage Rack | Black Iron Egg Helter Skelter | Non-Slip Base | Holds Up to 32 Eggs | Retro Egg House Basket | M&WExcellent4114118.1/10
Related Top 10 Pages
- Racks Holders
- Banana Hangers Stands
- Cookbook Holders
- Cupboard Organisers
- Cutlery Racks
- Cutlery Trays
- Cutting Board Racks
- Dish Drainers
- Drawer Organisers
- Fruit Racks
- Mug Holders
- Napkin Holders
- Paper Towel Holders
- Pot Pan Racks
- Sink Mats
- Spice Racks
- Stemware Racks
- Stemware Storage Cases
- Kitchen Storage Islands Carts
- Tea Towel Holders
- Under Shelf Storage
- Under Sink Storage
- Utensil Holders Organisers
- Kitchen Wine Racks Cabinets
Top tips for buying an Egg Basket
- Decide on your budget. Egg baskets come in a variety of prices, so decide how much you’re willing to spend before you start shopping.
- Choose a basket with a lid. A lid will help keep your eggs safe and secure.
- Consider the size and shape of the basket. Make sure it’s large enough to fit your eggs and that the shape is suitable for your needs.
- Look for baskets made from natural materials. Natural materials like wicker or bamboo are better for the environment than plastic.
- Invest in quality. Quality egg baskets are more durable and will last longer.
- Check for ventilation. Make sure the basket has some form of ventilation to keep your eggs fresh.
- Look for easy-to-clean materials. Egg baskets should be easy to clean so you can keep them hygienic.
- Make sure it’s easy to carry. Look for baskets with handles or straps so you can easily transport them.
- Choose a design that matches your kitchen. Egg baskets come in a variety of colours and styles, so pick one that suits your kitchen décor.
- Look for baskets with compartments. Compartments will help you keep your eggs organized and easily accessible.