The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our list of Top 10 Bestselling Fabrics in the UK today provides you with the best fabrics available in the UK. From classic cotton and linen to luxurious velvet and silk, you can find the perfect fabric for your project. Whether you’re sewing clothing, making curtains or upholstering furniture, you’ll find the best fabric for the job. So check out our list and find the perfect fabric for your project.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 9th Jun 2023 11:10
Next update: 9th Jun 2023 17:10
Most PopularFabricin the UK today
Acrylic Felt Fabric 60 Inch 150cm Wide for Sewing Craft Decorations (White)
100% Cotton Plain Red Fabric – 60 Inch 150cm Wide 150GSM Material – for Sewing, Dressmaking, Quilting, Curtain Linings, Pillowcases & Totes – Fabric by The Half Metre by Discount Fabrics LTD
Cotton Calico Fabric by The Metre UK Seller, Medium Weight 67 inches Wide Unbleached Natural Cream Colour Material Fabric- Metre (1 Meter)
Premium Crystal Organza Voile Fancy Dress Costume Decorations Fabric 150cm Wide/Sold by The Metre (TT-10 Fiery Orange)
1m Plain Black Calico Fabric – Black Dyed 100% Cotton Material – 225GSM 60” Inch 150cm Wide – Great for Sewing, Curtain Linings, Quilting & Totes – Easy Fabric by The Metre by Discount Fabrics
1m Plain White Calico Fabric – 100% Cotton, Optic White Calico 225GSM 60” Inch 150cm Wide – for Sewing, Quilting, Curtain Linings, Pillowcases & Totes – Easy Fabric by The Metre by Discount Fabrics
Red (Pre-Cut) Poly-Cotton Fabric by The Metre Material for Sewing Patchwork Quilting Embroidery Dressmaking 112cm Width (1 Metre)
1m 100% Natural Hessian Fabric – Textured Burlap Jute Sack Material – 54” Inch, 137cm Wide, 10oz 225GSM – Fabric for School Boards, in The Garden, Table Runners, Arts & Crafts – by Discount Fabrics
Silky Satin Liquid Fabric Plain Luxury Dress Craft Decoration Drape Dancewear Material 60" – 150cm Wide | Sold per Metre (White)
Top Fabrics based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Fabrics ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1John Aird Scroll Design Net Curtain - Sold By The Metre - (Drop: 54" (137cm))Excellent7,3177,3178.9/10
- 2A-Express Grained Faux Leather Fabric Waterproof Heavy Duty Leatherette Vinyl Leathercloth Upholstery Textured Material - Black 1 Metre 100cm x 140cmExcellent5,4275,4278.8/10
- 3A-Express Faux Leather Fabric Leatherette Vinyl Waterproof Leathercloth Material Clothing Dressmaking Upholstery - 1 Metre 100cm x 140cm BlackExcellent4,9894,9898.3/10
- 4John Aird Robyn Design Net Curtain - Width Sold By The Metre (Drop: 36"/91cm)Top Rated3,7913,7919.0/10
- 5John Aird Butterfly Net Curtain White - Width Sold By The Metre - Drop: 45" (114cm)Excellent3,2673,2678.7/10
- 67 Pieces/Set 8x12 Inch (21cmx30cm) A4 Bundle Leather Sheets Mixed Candy Color Series Litchi Patent Skin Texture Faux Leather Fabric for Bow Earring Making DIY CraftExcellent2,6142,6148.3/10
- 7John Aird Sarah - Plain White Net Curtain With Envelope Base - Width Sold By The Metre Drop: 45" (114cm)Excellent2,3462,3468.9/10
- 8Silky Satin Liquid Fabric Plain Luxury Dress Craft Decoration Drape Dancewear Material 60" – 150cm Wide | Sold per Metre (White)Good1,3211,3217.9/10
- 9John Aird Paris Horizontal Design Net Curtain - Sold By The Metre - (Drop: 36" (91cm))Excellent1,2311,2318.3/10
- 101m Plain White Calico Fabric – 100% Cotton, Optic White Calico 225GSM 60” Inch 150cm Wide – for Sewing, Quilting, Curtain Linings, Pillowcases & Totes – Easy Fabric by The Metre by Discount FabricsExcellent1,0441,0448.6/10
Top tips for buying Fabric
- Choose fabrics that suit your needs and budget. Consider your lifestyle, the climate in your area and the type of clothing you wish to make from the fabric.
- Consider the fabric’s quality and durability. Look for fabrics with natural fibers, such as cotton or linen, for long-lasting clothing items.
- Check for colorfastness. This ensures that the colors won’t fade over time.
- Look for fabrics with a good drape. This will make it easier to sew and tailor your clothing.
- Read the care instructions. This will help you to choose fabrics that are easy to care for and maintain.
- Buy a few samples before making a larger purchase. This will help you to check the fabric’s quality and colors before committing to a larger purchase.
- Look for fabrics with a good finish. This will ensure a professional-looking finish to your clothing.
- Consider the fabric’s weight. This is especially important for making coats and jackets.
- Buy from a reputable supplier. This will ensure you get the best quality fabric for your money.
- Make sure you buy enough fabric. It’s always better to have too much than not enough!