The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Filter Coffee Machines
This article provides a list of the top 10 best-selling filter coffee machines in the UK today. It includes detailed descriptions of each machine, including features, price, and customer reviews, so you can find the perfect coffee machine for your needs.
Most PopularFilter Coffee Machinein the UK today
Top Filter Coffee Machines based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Filter Coffee Machines ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1De'Longhi Dedica Style Traditional Pump Espresso Machine, Coffee and Cappuccino Maker, EC685R, Red25,67125,6718.8/10
- 2Bialetti Moka Express Caffettiera in Alluminio, 6 Cups, Acciaio Inossidabile, Argento, Silver20,87120,8719.0/10
- 3Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker with Filter, Borosilicate Glass - 1.0 L, Black11,51911,5199.0/10
- 4Melitta 6738044 Filter Coffee Machine with Insulated Jug, Timer Feature, Aroma Selector, Look Therm Timer Model, Black/Brushed Steel, 1011-1610,34010,3409.0/10
- 5Melitta Filter Coffee Machine with Insulated Jug, Easy Top Therm II Model, 1023-08, Black/Stainless Steel, 676336310,24610,2468.4/10
- 6BODUM 11592-109 Pour Over Coffee Maker with Permanent Filter, 0.5 L, Cork, multi-layered, 14 x 12.1 x 14.5cm7,3587,3588.8/10
- 7Melitta AromaFresh Grind and Brew, 1021-01, Filter Coffee Machine, Glass Coffee Jug Included, Adjustable Grind Level and Intensity, Black/Stainless Steel6,6936,6938.5/10
- 8Melitta Filter Coffee Maker with Glass Pourer, Hot Hold and Timer Function, Optima Timer, Black, 1008015,7965,7968.2/10
- 9Coffee Gator Pour Over Brewer – Unlock More Flavour with a Paperless Stainless Steel Filter and Glass Carafe - Hand-Drip Coffee Maker - 300ml4,4874,4878.5/10
- 10Aigostar Filter Coffee Machine Drip Coffee Maker, 40Mins Keep Warm, Anti-Drip Function, Fast Brewing Coffee Maker with Reusable Filter, Pour Over Technology, 1000W, 1.25L - Chocolate 30KYJ4,4094,4097.9/10
Top tips for buying Filter Coffee Machine
- Consider the size of your space and the type of machine that will work best – manual, semi-automatic, or fully automatic.
- Decide on the type of filter you want to use – paper, metal, or cloth.
- Look at the features the machine offers, such as temperature control, pause and serve, and automatic shut-off.
- Compare prices from different suppliers and make sure you get the best value for your money.
- Check the warranty and after-sales service offered by the supplier.
- Consider the type of coffee you want to make – espresso, cappuccino, latte or Americano.
- Make sure the machine is easy to use and maintain.
- Check the power rating and water capacity of the machine to ensure it’s suitable for your needs.
- Look for energy efficient models to save on energy bills.
- Read reviews to get an idea of how satisfied other customers are with the machine.