The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This is a list of the top 10 bestselling fryers in the UK today. It includes fryers from leading brands such as Philips, Tefal, and DeLonghi. Each fryer is reviewed and rated by customers, so you can be sure to find the perfect fryer for you. With a range of features, prices, and sizes, there is something for everyone, from home cooks to professional chefs.
Most PopularFryerin the UK today
Top Fryers based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Fryers ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Tower T17021 Family Size Air Fryer with Rapid Air Circulation, 60-Minute Timer, 4.3 Litre, 1500W, Black24,92124,9218.8/10
- 2Tower Xpress Pro Combo T17076 Vortx 10-in-1 Digital Air Fryer Oven with Rapid Air Circulation, 60-Minute Timer, 11 L, 2000 W, Black14,92814,9288.6/10
- 3COSORI Air Fryer 4.7L, 9-in-1 Compact Air Fryers Oven, Max 230℃ Setting, 30 Recipes Cookbook, Digital Temperd Glass Display, Quiet, 4 Portions, 1500W13,21813,2188.6/10
- 4COSORI Air Fryer with 100 Recipes Cookbook, XXL 5.5L Oil Free Air Fryers for Home Use, 11 Presets, LED Onetouch Screen, Timer & Temperature Control,Nonstick Basket,Dishwasher Safe11,40611,4069.5/10
- 5Proscenic T22 Air Fryer with 13 Presets & Shake Reminder, Oil Free Air Fryer 5L, Low-Noise, Compatible with APP & Alexa, 100+ Online Recipes, LED Touch Screen, Non-Stick Basket, 1700W10,17010,1708.7/10
- 6Ninja Foodi Air Fryer [AF300UK], Dual Zone, 7.6 Litre, Black8,2308,2309.0/10
- 7Ninja Air Fryer Max [AF160UK] 5.2 Litres, Grey and Black6,7076,7078.8/10
- 8Daewoo SDA1032 Deluxe 17L 1300W Halogen Air Fryer with an Extension Ring- 60min Timer with Self-Cleaning Function - Black6,6026,6028.2/10
- 9Salter EK2817 Compact 2L Hot Air Fryer, 1000W Fryer, Removable Frying Rack & 30 Minute Timer, Adjustable Temperature, Auto Shut Off, Cooks Using Hot Air Circulation, Black/Silver3,4233,4238.1/10
- 10Tefal EasyFry Precision 2-in-1 Digital Air Fryer and Grill 4.2 Litre Capacity 8 Programs inc Dehydrator Black EY5058, 1400W1,9221,9228.5/10
Top tips for buying Fryer
- Consider the size of the fryer: Choose a fryer that is the right size for your kitchen and the amount of food you need to cook.
- Check the features: Look for a fryer with features that will make your cooking experience easier, such as adjustable temperature control, digital timer, and automatic shut-off.
- Look for safety features: Choose a fryer with features such as cool-touch handles, non-slip feet, and an auto shut-off feature to prevent accidents.
- Check the energy efficiency rating: Look for a model with an A or A+ energy rating to save on your energy bills.
- Consider the type of oil used: Different types of cooking oil require different types of fryers, so make sure you choose one that is suitable for your cooking needs.
- Read reviews: Make sure to read customer reviews to get an idea of how reliable a particular fryer is.
- Look for a warranty: Choose a fryer with a good warranty to ensure you are covered in case of any problems.
- Check the price: Compare prices from different retailers to get the best deal.
- Consider the cleaning process: Choose a fryer that is easy to clean and maintain.
- Look for additional features: Some fryers come with additional features such as non-stick surfaces and stainless steel construction.