The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Ice Cream Makers
This list of the Top 10 Bestselling Ice Cream Makers in the UK today is here to help you make the best choice for your ice cream-making needs. We've researched the best models on the market and compiled a list of the top picks, so you can find the perfect ice cream maker for your home. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, you'll find the perfect machine for you.
Most PopularIce Cream Makerin the UK today
Top Ice Cream Makers based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Ice Cream Makers ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Yonanas Frozen Dessert MakerGood16,50116,5017.7/10
- 2Zoku ZK113-RD Slushy/Shake Maker, Plastic, RedGood4,4944,4947.6/10
- 3Andrew James Ice Cream Maker Machine Frozen Yoghurt Sorbet Maker, Detachable Ice-Cream Mixing Paddle, Professional Ingredients Funnel, Voted Best Buy Icecream Machine by Which? Magazine, 1.5L (Black)Excellent3,7123,7128.0/10
- 4Duronic Ice Cream Maker IM540 Machine | Gelato, Sorbet and Frozen Yogurt | 1.5L Freezing Bowl | Make Delicious Creamy Ice Cream in Your Own Kitchen in 30 MinutesExcellent1,9021,9028.3/10
- 5ChillFactor slushy maker Neon Blue - Reusable slushy maker cup, homemade slushies. Squeeze cup slushy maker Kitchen toysGood1,7961,7966.8/10
- 6Sensio Home Ice Cream Maker Machine - Gelato Sorbet Frozen Yoghurt Machine Detachable Mixing Paddle - Easy to Operate - Make Delicious Ice Cream in 20 Minutes (Black)Good1,5771,5777.4/10
- 7Cuisinart Ice Cream and Gelato Maker | Makes Ice Cream, Gelato, Sorbet, Frozen Yoghurt in 40 Minutes | No Need to Pre-Freeze Bowl | Stainless Steel | ICE100BCUExcellent1,2361,2368.6/10
- 8Cuisinart Ice Cream Deluxe, Pre-Freeze Ice Cream, Frozen Yoghurt and Sorbet Maker, Silver, ICE30BCUTop Rated1,0051,0059.1/10
- 9EHOMEA2Z Malt Cup Stainless Steel Ice Cream Milkshake Commercial Grade 30 oz (1)Excellent7047048.3/10
- 10Ninja CREAMi Ice Cream & Frozen Dessert Maker [NC300UK] 7 Programs, Black/SilverExcellent4144148.5/10
Related Top 10 Pages
- Specialty Appliances
- Bagel Slicers
- Cake Makers
- Candy Floss Makers
- Chocolate Fountains
- Convection Ovens
- Crepe Makers
- Cupcake Makers
- Doughnut Makers
- Electric Bottle Openers
- Electric Can Openers
- Electric Cheese Graters
- Electric Fondues
- Electric Hot Pots
- Electric Knife Sharpeners
- Electric Multi Cookers
- Electric Pressure Cookers
- Electric Roasters
- Electric Skillets
- Electric Tajines
- Electric Wine Dispensing Machines
- Electric Woks
- Food Dehydrators
- Grain Mills
- Hot Dog Machines
- Hot Plates
- Hot Trays
- Ice Cube Makers
- Meat Grinders
- Mini Ovens
- Mochi Makers
- Pasta Machines
- Pie Makers
- Pizza Makers
- Pizzelle Makers
- Popcorn Poppers
- Preserving Cookers
- Quesadilla Tortilla Makers
- Rice Cookers
- Rice Polishers
- Rice Warmers
- Shaved Ice Machines
- Home Soda Makers
- Sous Vide Water Baths
- Steam Ovens
- Takoyaki Makers
- Yoghurt Makers
Top tips for buying an Ice Cream Maker
- Consider your budget – Ice cream makers can range from around £20 to over £200, so decide how much you are prepared to spend.
- Check the capacity – Most ice cream makers will make between 1 and 4 litres of ice cream in one batch, so make sure you get one that meets your needs.
- Choose an electric or manual machine – Electric models are more expensive but require very little effort to use. Manual machines are cheaper but require manual effort to turn the paddle.
- Look for features – Check for features such as timer settings and automatic shutoff.
- Think about size and storage – If you don’t have much counter space, you may want to consider a smaller model.
- Read reviews – Check online reviews to get an idea of which models are most popular and reliable.
- Choose the right type of ice cream maker – If you’re looking for a healthier option, opt for a yogurt or sorbet maker.
- Look for extras – Many models come with extra features such as an integrated freezer bowl or pre-freezing capabilities.
- Check the warranty – Most ice cream makers come with at least a one-year warranty, so make sure you understand the terms of the warranty before making a purchase.
- Consider accessories – Many models come with additional accessories such as ice cream scoops, measuring cups, and ice cream trays.