The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This is your one-stop shop for the best in key cabinets in the UK. Our top 10 list of bestselling key cabinets features the most popular models available in the UK, so you can find the perfect key cabinet for your needs. We have a wide selection of sizes, styles, materials, and features, so you can be sure to find the perfect key cabinet for your home or business. With our top 10 list, you can easily find the right key cabinet for your needs.
Most PopularKey Cabinetin the UK today
Top Key Cabinets based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Key Cabinets ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Diyife Key Lock Box, [Outdoor] Weatherproof Wall Mounted Key Safe, Zinc Alloy Key Storage with Slide Cover & Push Button, 4-Digit Combination for 5 House Keys, Airbnb, Garage - Mounting Kit includedExcellent5,5505,5508.8/10
- 2Knipex TwinKey® Control Cabinet Key for all standard cabinets and shut-off systems 92 mm 00 11 01Excellent4,6454,6458.9/10
- 3Zeller 'Schlüssel' (Key) 13846 Key Cabinet 21.5 x 6 x 24.5 cm Beech Wood and Stainless SteelExcellent4,6024,6028.4/10
- 4Master Lock 207EURD Magnetic Car Case (Hide Key), SmallExcellent2,9672,9678.3/10
- 5PAVO 8027064 Key Cabinet for 140 Keys - Dark GreyExcellent2,9302,9308.6/10
- 6BIRD Combination Key Cabinet, wall mounted 20 key cabinet safe storage of keys at home or officeExcellent1,4301,4308.3/10
- 7Burg-Wächter KC20C 20 Hook Combination Key CabinetExcellent1,0321,0328.5/10
- 8Burg Wachter KC36C Wall Mountable Combination Cabinet with 36 Hooks-Matt Black-with Coloured Key TagsExcellent6426428.5/10
- 9Amazon Basics Key Lock 24 Position Key Cabinet Lock Box, SilverExcellent5165168.9/10
- 10SPOTTED DOG GIFT COMPANY Key Box Wall Mounted Wooden Key Cabinet and Key Holder, Grey White Dogs Themed Home Decor Gift for Dog Lovers OwnersExcellent5025028.1/10
Top tips for buying Key Cabinet
- Consider the size of the cabinet you need – consider both the number of keys you need to store and the size of the keys (if you have larger keys, such as those for motorbikes or cars, you will need a larger cabinet).
- Consider the material the cabinet is made from – steel is the most popular and secure material, but other options such as wood or plastic may be more suitable for some applications.
- Look out for additional features – such as the ability to mount the cabinet to a wall or floor, or the option to add extra shelves and drawers.
- Consider the security features – such as a key locking system, combination locks, or an electronic lock.
- Check for any additional features – such as a fireproof construction, or the ability to add a master key or override system.
- Look out for warranties or guarantees – these can provide peace of mind that the cabinet is of good quality and will last.
- Consider the price – key cabinets can range from a few pounds to several hundred pounds, so it’s important to set a budget and stick to it.
- Research the supplier – it’s important to check that the supplier you are buying from is reputable and will provide good customer service.
- Consider delivery – check whether the supplier can deliver the key cabinet to you, and what the cost of delivery would be.
- Look for discounts – some suppliers may offer discounts for bulk orders, or for purchasing multiple cabinets.