The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Discover the UK's top 10 bestselling paintbrushes today! Our list includes the best quality paintbrushes at the most competitive prices. Find the perfect brush for your painting needs and get the job done right.
Most PopularPaintbrushin the UK today
Top Paintbrushes based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Paintbrushes ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Complete Acrylic Paint Set – 24х Rich Pigment Colors – 12x Art Brushes with Bonus Paint Art Knife & Sponge – for Painting Canvas, Clay, Ceramic & Crafts, Non-Toxic & Quick Dry – for Kids & Everyone!Excellent10,18810,1888.5/10
- 2Royal & Langnickel Foam Brushes, Black, 1"Excellent7,0607,0608.6/10
- 3General Pencil The Master's Brush Cleaner & Preserver-1ozTop Rated5,0205,0209.5/10
- 4Major Brushes Artist Watercolour Paint Tin 36 Blocks Red Metal LidExcellent4,7404,7408.2/10
- 5Silverline 282606 Artists Paint Brush Set 12pce Mixed Tips, BeigeGood4,0424,0427.0/10
- 6Fuumuui Miniature Fine Detail Paint Brush Set - 5pcs Art Brushes for Painting - Watercolor, Oil, Acrylic, Nail, Paint by Numbers, Face, Scale Model Painting, Line DrawingExcellent3,7253,7258.7/10
- 7UPINS 30 Pcs Flat Paint Brushes,Small Brush Bulk for Detail PaintingExcellent3,5223,5228.8/10
- 8H&S Detail Paint Brushes Set 6pcs Artist Paint Brush Fine Tip Professional for Acrylic Watercolor Oil PaintingTop Rated3,2153,2159.1/10
- 9Liquitex Professional Freestyle Large Scale Brush, Paddle 3-inch, BeigeExcellent1,9331,9338.7/10
- 10Fine Detail Brushes with Triangular Handles,10 Miniature Brush for Fine Detailing & Art Painting,Acrylic&Nail, Models,Watercolour, Miniatures,Oil, Wargaming Figures.Excellent1,8891,8898.5/10
Top tips for buying Paintbrush
- Choose the right brush for the job – there are many different types of paint brushes available, so make sure you pick the one that will work best for the job you’re doing.
- Look for good quality – it’s worth investing in a good quality brush as this will last for a longer time and produce a better finish.
- Consider the size – the size of the brush should be appropriate for the job you’re doing.
- Check the bristles – make sure the bristles are made of high quality material and are securely attached to the handle.
- Check the handle – the handle should be comfortable and easy to grip.
- Check the ferrule – this should be made of a durable material such as stainless steel, brass or nickel.
- Consider the shape – the shape of the brush should be suitable for the job you’re doing.
- Consider the price – it’s worth investing in a good quality brush, but you don’t need to go over your budget.
- Buy from a trusted brand – buying from a trusted and established brand will ensure you get a quality product.
- Read reviews – reading reviews from other customers can help you make an informed decision.