The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
The Top 10 Bestselling Paintings in the UK today is a comprehensive list of the most popular paintings currently being purchased in the UK. Featuring classic and contemporary works from renowned artists, this list provides a great starting point for anyone looking to add to their art collection.
Most PopularPaintingin the UK today
Top Paintings based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Paintings ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Winsor & Newton Winton 200ml Oil Colour - Titanium White,1437644Excellent11,32511,3258.8/10
- 2Vallejo Model Air Airbrush Cleaner, Beige, 200 mlTop Rated9,6699,6699.2/10
- 3Silvine A4 Children's Value Drawing Pad. 20 sheets of 80gsm Bulky Drawing Paper (210 x 297mm)Excellent8,9838,9838.3/10
- 4Hape Art Paper Roll Replacement for Art Easel | 38cm X 20m Replacement Paper Roll for All-in-1 EaselTop Rated8,3418,3419.4/10
- 5Exerz 30x40cm Framed Canvas 5pk - 1.7cm Pre-Stretched Canvas Artist Blank/ A3 Canvas 280GSM 100% Cotton/ Triple Primed /Acid Free/ Medium Grain/ Professional Artist Acrylic Paint, Oil PaintExcellent6,6376,6378.5/10
- 6The Army Painter Wet Palette Single, Comes with 50 Palette Paper and 2 Sponges Paint Brush Storage compatible with Acrylic Paint Washes Contrast Paints for WargamesExcellent6,4736,4738.8/10
- 7Deco Art Americana Acrylic Metallic Paint, Glorious Gold, 59 ml (Pack of 1)Excellent4,9154,9158.6/10
- 8Faber-Castell A4 Watercolour PadTop Rated4,7704,7709.2/10
- 9Pébéo 832-351 - Studio Acrylics Fine Acrylic - Acrylic Paint - Silver Acrylic - Silver, 100 mlExcellent3,9453,9458.5/10
- 10Winsor and Newton Cotman WC 21ml 150 Chinese White (310) (Tube)Excellent3,8723,8728.9/10
Top tips for buying Painting
- Research the artist and their work before you buy.
- Consider the size of the painting and make sure it fits your space.
- Look for quality materials and craftsmanship.
- Ask for a certificate of authenticity.
- Look for signs of damage or repairs.
- Inspect the painting’s frame and condition.
- Decide if you want an original or a print.
- Ask questions about the painting’s history.
- Consider the painting’s style and subject matter.
- Compare prices and shop around.