The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list showcases the top 10 bestselling pan sets in the UK today, making it easier to find the perfect set for your cooking needs. Featuring a variety of brands and styles, you're sure to find the perfect set for your kitchen.
Most PopularPan Setin the UK today
Top Pan Sets based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Pan Sets ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Lodge 3 litre / 3.2 quart Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Combo CookerExcellent16,28716,2878.3/10
- 2Tefal L65092 Ingenio Expertise Pan Set | 3-Piece | Handle Included | Suitable for Induction | Non-Stick | Black | 24+28 cmTop Rated11,94911,9499.1/10
- 3Tefal Ingenio Preference - 3-Piece Stainless Steel Frying Pan - Silver, Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel, 22/26 cmExcellent6,1986,1988.5/10
- 4Tefal Ingenio Essential Try-Me Pan Set, 3 Pieces, Stackable, Removable Handle, Space Saving, Non-Stick, Black, L2009442Excellent5,6215,6218.3/10
- 5Morphy Richards 970003 Equip 3 Piece Pan Set-Stainless Steel, Set of 3Excellent5,2415,2418.2/10
- 6Amazon Basics Stainless Steel Non - Stick Induction Frying Pan - with Soft Touch Handle, PFOA and BPA Free - 24 cmExcellent5,1565,1568.5/10
- 7Amazon Basics Hard Anodised Non-Stick 2-Piece Skillet Set, 24 cm and 28 cm, BlackExcellent3,0303,0308.5/10
- 8ilimiti 20cm Frying Pan-Non Stick, Ergonomic Handle, Aluminum Alloy, Nonstick Frying Pan Skillet Suitable for InductionExcellent2,9382,9388.3/10
- 9KICHLY 3 Pcs Cast Iron Cookware Set 10 Inch - 25 cm, 8 Inch - 20 cm and 6 Inch - 15 cm Pre-Seasoned Skillet Frying Pans for Indoor and Outdoor – Safe Grill Skillet Pan Set (Blue)Excellent2,7792,7798.1/10
- 10Swan SWPS5020GN Retro Induction Pan Set With Glass Lid, Non Stick Ceramic Coating, Easy to Clean, Green, 5 Piece, 16/18/20 cm Saucepans, 20/28 cm Frying PansExcellent1,8471,8478.8/10
Top tips for buying Pan Set
- Consider your needs: Think about what you need from your pan set, such as the size and type of pans you need, the number of pans in the set, and the material they are made of.
- Choose the right material: Non-stick pans are great for low-fat cooking and easy cleaning, while stainless steel pans are durable and less likely to warp over time.
- Check for compatibility: Make sure the pans are compatible with your stovetop, and that the lids fit the pans properly.
- Think about heat distribution: The material of the pans should be able to distribute heat evenly without hotspots.
- Look for extra features: Some sets come with extra features such as a steamer, a griddle, or a non-stick coating.
- Look for warranties: Some manufacturers will offer warranties on their products, so check for this before you buy.
- Compare prices: Compare prices between different brands and stores to get the best deal.
- Check user reviews: Read the user reviews on the product to get an idea of how satisfied people are with the set.
- Consider the weight: If you plan to use the pans on a regular basis, make sure they are not too heavy.
- Stick to your budget: Set yourself a budget and make sure you don’t go over it when shopping for a pan set.