The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Find the best paper scissors for your needs with our list of the top 10 bestselling paper scissors in the UK today. With a range of sizes, materials and price points, you're sure to find the perfect pair for you. Get the best value for your money with the top-rated paper scissors available today.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 23rd Mar 2023 17:35
Next update: 23rd Mar 2023 23:35
Most PopularPaper Scissorsin the UK today
Asdirne Decorative Scissors, Kids Craft Scissors with Various Interesting Patterns, Safe for Kids, Smoothly Cutting, Contains 6 Scrapbook Scissors and 6 Paper Punches, Set of 12, Funny&Colorful
Beaditive High Precision Detail Scissors Set (2-Pc) Sharp, Fine Tips | Paper Cutting, Scrapbooking, Sewing, Crafting | Stainless Steel | Protective Cover (Pastel)
Sharp Craft Scissors for Adults - Japanese Precision Stainless Steel Blades - Non-Stick Teflon Coated - Ergonomic Design - Perfect for Paper, Card, Felt and Fabric - by Crafters Companion (4.5 Inch)
Fiskars Razor Edge Fabric Scissors - Right Handed 23cm with Softgrip - for Dressmaking, Sewing, Craft or General Home Use
Fiskars Professional Universal Scissors 25cm Length Right Handed Stainless Steel Blade/Plastic Handles Orange Classic 1005151
Fiskars Fabric Scissors RazorEdge Softgrip 23 cm, Stainless Steel Blade/Plastic Handles, Orange, 1014578
LIVINGO Premium Dressmaking Scissors Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Titanium Coating Forged Stainless Steel Sewing Fabric Leather Tailor Comfort Grip Shears Professional Crafting 24cm
Fiskars Universal Scissors For Right Handed Users, Total Length: 21 cm, Steel/Synthetic Material, Classic, 1000815
Fabric Scissors - 10 Inch(25.4CM) Sewing Dressmaking Scissors Tailor's Dressmaker Shears for Cutting Fabric, Clothes, Leather, Raw Materials(Right-Handed, Black)
Asdirne Scissors, Kitchen Scissors with Sharp Stainless Steel Blades and Soft Handles, Multifunctional Scissors Set, 3PCs, Blue/Grey
Top Paper Scissors based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Paper Scissors ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Scissors, 8" Titanium Bonded Scissors 3 Pack, Multipurpose Scissors with Ultra Sharp Blades, Comfort-Grip Handles, Sturdy and Sharp for School Home Office Art Craft Sewing Tailor Heavy DutyExcellent54,29254,2928.8/10
- 2LIVINGO Premium Dressmaking Scissors Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Titanium Coating Forged Stainless Steel Sewing Fabric Leather Tailor Comfort Grip Shears Professional Crafting 24cmExcellent31,59731,5978.5/10
- 3Westcott 8 inch Easy Grip Left Handed Soft Grip Scissor - Black/BlueExcellent5,8145,8148.4/10
- 4Brother LS14S Metal Chassis Sewing Machine & A Beginner's Guide to Machine Sewing: 50 Lessons and 15 Projects to Get You StartedTop Rated4,8564,8569.1/10
- 5Beaditive High Precision Detail Scissors Set (2-Pc) Sharp, Fine Tips | Paper Cutting, Scrapbooking, Sewing, Crafting | Stainless Steel | Protective Cover (Pastel)Excellent4,4754,4758.6/10
- 6Fiskars Professional Universal Scissors 25cm Length Right Handed Stainless Steel Blade/Plastic Handles Orange Classic 1005151Top Rated3,9353,9359.0/10
- 7Fabric Scissors 10 Inch(25.4CM), Dressmaking Sewing Scissors Razor Sharp High Carbon Steel Tailor's Shears for Cutting Fabrics, Leather, Material, Clothes, Altering, Sewing & Tailoring(Black)Top Rated3,0963,0969.3/10
- 8KUONIIY Scissors 8 Inch Soft Comfort-Grip Handles Sharp Blades, 3-PackTop Rated2,1852,1859.2/10
- 9Fiskars Universal Scissors For Right Handed Users, Total Length: 21 cm, Steel/Synthetic Material, Classic, 1000815Top Rated1,8961,8969.8/10
- 10Fiskars Fabric Scissors RazorEdge Softgrip 23 cm, Stainless Steel Blade/Plastic Handles, Orange, 1014578Top Rated1,7981,7989.4/10
Top tips for buying Paper Scissors
- Look for scissors with a comfortable grip. Scissors with contoured handles or ergonomic designs are ideal for reducing hand fatigue.
- Choose scissors with hardened steel blades for sharpness and durability.
- Consider scissors with a serrated blade for better cutting power.
- Select scissors with a wide range of blade lengths for a variety of cutting jobs.
- Look for scissors that have a spring-action design for easier use.
- Consider purchasing scissors with a protective cap to keep the blades sharp and safe.
- Look for scissors with a titanium coating to help prevent corrosion.
- Consider scissors with an adjustable pivot point to accommodate different hand sizes.
- Choose scissors with a blunt tip for added safety when cutting.
- Look for scissors with a built-in blade guard to keep your fingers safe.