The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Find out which Pie Makers are the bestsellers in the UK today! Our Top 10 Bestselling Pie Makers list is the perfect guide to help you make the right purchase. With reviews from hundreds of customers and a detailed overview of each product, you’ll be able to find the perfect Pie Maker for your baking needs.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 1st Apr 2023 3:38
Next update: 1st Apr 2023 9:38
Most PopularPie Makerin the UK today
Quest 35970 Double Deep Fill Pie Maker / Features Built-In Crimping Edge & Separate Pastry Cutter / Makes Pies 9cm Diameter / Non-Stick Plates / 700W
Mini Pie Maker Red
Schallen Double Twin Electric 1000W Non-Stick Deep Fill Pie Maker Machine | Bake Traditional British Pies | Silver & Black with Marble Coated Plates
Kalorik 162/5965 Pie Maker, Bakelite, Cream
Salter EK4082 Double Pie Maker, XL Twin Deep-Fill Pie Machine, Non-Stick & Crimp-Edged Cooking Plates, 3-5 Minute Pre-Heat Time, Locking Latch, Makes 9cm Diameter x 7cm Depth Pies, 900 W
Kalorik 171/5631 Pie Maker, Bakelite, Cream
Salter EK1691N Deep Fill Double Non-Stick Electric Pie Maker, 1000 W
Salter EK1691 Double Pie Maker, 1000W
Top Pie Makers based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Pie Makers ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Quest 35970 Double Deep Fill Pie Maker / Features Built-In Crimping Edge & Separate Pastry Cutter / Makes Pies 9cm Diameter / Non-Stick Plates / 700WExcellent7787788.8/10
- 2Schallen Double Twin Electric 1000W Non-Stick Deep Fill Pie Maker Machine | Bake Traditional British Pies | Silver & Black with Marble Coated PlatesExcellent5955958.8/10
- 3Salter EK4082 Double Pie Maker, XL Twin Deep-Fill Pie Machine, Non-Stick & Crimp-Edged Cooking Plates, 3-5 Minute Pre-Heat Time, Locking Latch, Makes 9cm Diameter x 7cm Depth Pies, 900 WExcellent5425428.6/10
- 4Mini Pie Maker RedExcellent5095098.3/10
- 5Salter EK1691 Double Pie Maker, 1000WExcellent2612618.4/10
- 6Unibos Black/Silver Electric Deep Fill Non Stick Double 2 Pie Maker Cooker MachineExcellent1801808.3/10
- 7Salter EK1691N Deep Fill Double Non-Stick Electric Pie Maker, 1000 WTop Rated1311319.0/10
- 8Tristar Electric Deep Fill Double 2 Pie Maker Non Stick Coating Nonslip Feet Heat Resistant Housing and Cord Storage - 1000W Black SA-1124Excellent90908.0/10
- 9Smart Planet PPM-1K Keebler Personal Pie MakerGood82827.6/10
- 10Gourmet Gadgetry Compact Easy Clean Retro Diner Double Pie Maker - RedExcellent64648.6/10
Related Top 10 Pages
- Specialty Appliances
- Bagel Slicers
- Cake Makers
- Candy Floss Makers
- Chocolate Fountains
- Convection Ovens
- Crepe Makers
- Cupcake Makers
- Doughnut Makers
- Electric Bottle Openers
- Electric Can Openers
- Electric Cheese Graters
- Electric Fondues
- Electric Hot Pots
- Electric Knife Sharpeners
- Electric Multi Cookers
- Electric Pressure Cookers
- Electric Roasters
- Electric Skillets
- Electric Tajines
- Electric Wine Dispensing Machines
- Electric Woks
- Food Dehydrators
- Grain Mills
- Hot Dog Machines
- Hot Plates
- Hot Trays
- Ice Cream Makers
- Ice Cube Makers
- Meat Grinders
- Mini Ovens
- Mochi Makers
- Pasta Machines
- Pizza Makers
- Pizzelle Makers
- Popcorn Poppers
- Preserving Cookers
- Quesadilla Tortilla Makers
- Rice Cookers
- Rice Polishers
- Rice Warmers
- Shaved Ice Machines
- Home Soda Makers
- Sous Vide Water Baths
- Steam Ovens
- Takoyaki Makers
- Yoghurt Makers
Top tips for buying Pie Maker
- Research the market – Research different models and brands to get an idea of the features and price range available.
- Look for features – Consider what features are important to you, such as non-stick plates, adjustable temperature settings, timer and safety features.
- Check the size – Make sure the size of the pie maker is suitable for your needs, and that it will fit into your available space.
- Read reviews – Read reviews from customers who have already purchased and used the model you are considering.
- Look for deals – Check for discounts and special offers, such as buy-one-get-one-free deals.
- Consider price – Decide on a budget before you start shopping, and stick to it.
- Check the warranty – Look for a product with a good warranty, so you can be sure you are covered should anything go wrong.
- Consider ease of use – Check how easy the pie maker is to set up and use.
- Look for extras – See if the product comes with any accessories, such as pastry cutters or measuring tools.
- Check delivery – Make sure the delivery time and cost is suitable for you.