The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our Top 10 Bestselling Roller Blinds in the UK today is the perfect list for anyone looking to add a touch of style and sophistication to their home. From contemporary to classic designs, there is something for everyone. With a range of materials, colours and finishes, you are sure to find the perfect blind to suit your home. With the added convenience of being able to shop online, you can have your blinds delivered right to your door in no time.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 29th Mar 2023 7:04
Next update: 29th Mar 2023 13:04
Most PopularRoller Blindin the UK today
Thermal Insulated Blackout Fabric Roller Blinds, Easy Fit Room Darkening Shades Fittings Included Light Grey (Width 90cm x Length 165cm, Blackout, Grey) (BK004)
Funky Gadgets Square Eyelet Light Filtering Roller Blinds -Window Shades Easy Fit Polyester Fabric Daylight Trimmable Roller Blind- Child Safe Metal Tube with Fittings (W90 x L165cm, Light Grey)
FURNISHED Roller Blinds Thermal Blackout Roller Blind - Trimmable Insulated UV Protection Child Safe Easy Fit Home Office Window Blinds, Navy Blue, 45cm x 165cm
Blackout Fabric Premium Roller Blinds Metal Bracket Fittings Shades UV Protection Thermal Properties Home Office Bedroom Kids Room Child Safe Easy Fit / Dark Grey / 60cm Width x 165cm Drop
Straight Edge Dim-Out Roller Blind - Easy Fit Home Office - 90cm Width x 160cm Width Drop - Dark Grey
Easyblinds Easydoor blind for glazed doors, quick fix instant blind, white, half door standard width, self-adhesive attachments, cut to size and shape as required
Funky Gadgets Blackout Roller Blinds Window Shades Easy Fit Thermal Roller Blind 3 Pass Black Out Fabric for Room Darkening Trimmable Home Office Child Safe Metal Tube Cream (90cm Wide x 165cm Drop)
Thermal Blackout Roller Blinds (165cm Drop) Trimmable (Grey, 95cm (37.40"))
SwartLife Temporary Blackout Blind | 12 Suction Cups and 20 Loop & Hook Tabs | 240x145cm Blackout Blinds | Cut to Size Fits Any Window Size & Shape | Portable Use for Travel and Bedroom
Top Roller Blinds based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Roller Blinds ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Amazon Basics Blackout rollo blind with matched colour coating 56 x 150 cm, Dark GreyGood9,5689,5687.9/10
- 2FURNISHED Roller Blinds Thermal Blackout Roller Blind - Trimmable Insulated UV Protection Child Safe Easy Fit Home Office Window Blinds, Navy Blue, 45cm x 165cmExcellent4,9014,9018.0/10
- 3Furnished Blackout Roller Blinds for Windows Custom Made to Measure - Black Out Thermal Fabric Durable Fittings Easy Fit - Roller Blind, Cream Beige, Up To 120cmExcellent4,6584,6588.1/10
- 4Tommee Tippee Sleeptime Portable Blackout Blind with Suction Cups, Adjustable and Lightweight, Regular, 130 x 99cmExcellent4,5534,5538.4/10
- 5VELUX Original Telescopic Rod Pole to Operate GGL GGU Type Skylight Roof Windows and Blinds with Handle BarsTop Rated4,0144,0149.2/10
- 6Pack of 10 Plastic Chain Connectors fits Roller, Roman and Vertical blindsTop Rated3,3833,3839.0/10
- 7SMONTER Easy Fix Zebra Roller Blind,Day and Night Blinds Curtains with Install Accessories (55CMx150CM-2PACK, WHITE)Excellent2,2772,2778.9/10
- 8easynight blackout blind (home version without suction cups) Size L for windows max 2m x 1.45m (others available), self-adhesive fasteners, cut to any shape or size, patented design for full blackoutExcellent1,8461,8468.5/10
- 9Taiyuhomes Day and Night Zebra Roller Blind Double Fabric Translucent or Blackout Vision Curtains for Window and Door with Aluminium Cassette(White 105x150)Excellent1,6641,6648.5/10
- 10MaximoLife® Ultimate 100% Blackout Blind | Fits Any Window Size & Shape | 16X Suction Cups and 16X Hook & Loop Tabs | Super Easy to Stick On and Take Down | Portable Travel Temporary PermanentExcellent1,5071,5078.2/10
Top tips for buying Roller Blind
- Measure your windows accurately to ensure the correct size of blinds.
- Consider the fabric and the opacity of the blinds.
- Choose a style that fits your home decor.
- Choose a colour that complements the room.
- Choose between manual or motorised blinds.
- Choose a brand that offers a good warranty.
- Consider the installation process.
- Look for discounts and special offers.
- Check customer reviews to ensure quality.
- Ask questions to ensure you make the right decision.