The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
Our Top 10 Bestselling Serving Tongs in the UK today provide you with a great selection of quality and stylish tongs that are perfect for serving food. Choose from a variety of sizes, materials, and designs to suit your needs. With our list, you are sure to find the perfect tongs for any occasion.
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 5th Jun 2023 21:23
Next update: 6th Jun 2023 3:23
Most PopularServing Tongin the UK today
6 Pcs 4 Inch Sugar Ice Tongs, U-Shaped Stainless Steel Candy Tongs Mini Serving Silver Tongs for Wedding Party Kitchen Bar
Sugar Tongs, ZoomSky 6pcs Silver U-Shaped Ice Tongs Stainless Steel Candy Tongs Mini Serving Tongs Appetizers Tongs Small Kitchen Tongs for Wedding Birthday Party Kitchen Bar Cafe
Progress BW09569GEU7 Shimmer Spaghetti Spoon, Multifunctional Non-Stick Safe Kitchen Utensil, Nylon, Ideal for Serving & Pasta, Two Hole Portion Guides, Hanging Hook, Soft-Touch Handle with Green Cuff
3 Pieces Spaghetti Server Set, Stainless Steel Spaghetti Tong, Stainless Steel Pasta Spoon Server Fork and Spaghetti Measure Tool Pasta Portion Control Gadgets for Noodles Pasta Serving
KitchenCraft KCPROSPAGNS Professional Spaghetti Spoon / Pasta Server with Non Stick Safe Nylon Head, Stainless Steel, 35 cm, Silver/Black
2 Pieces Spaghetti Spoon Large Pasta Server Utensil, 9.4 Inch Stainless Steel Pasta Tong and 13.6 Inch Pasta Fork with Vacuum Handle, Comfortable Grip Design Spaghetti Server for Kitchen
TOSSPER Spaghetti Spoon Silicone Pasta Noodles Vermicelli Scoop Kitchen Server Fork Claw Spaghetti Spoon Cooking Tool Kitchen Utensil
Sugar Tongs, 2pcs U-Shaped Ice Tongs Stainless Steel Candy Tongs Mini Serving Tongs Appetizers Tongs Small Kitchen Tongs for Wedding Birthday Party Kitchen Bar Cafe Gold
Top Serving Tongs based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Serving Tongs ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Purple Kitchen Utensil Set - Stainless Steel & Silicone Heat Resistant Cooking Tools - Spatula, Ladle, Mixing & Slotted Spoon, Pasta Fork Server, Drainer - Bonus Ebook!Excellent3,8843,8848.5/10
- 2OTOTO Spaghetti Monster- Kitchen Strainer for Draining Pasta, Vegetable, Fruit- Colander with Handle- Dimensions 12.2X 8.27x 7.48 in- BPA-Free and Dishwasher Safe Colanders & Food StrainersExcellent2,6092,6098.7/10
- 3Westmark Pasta Serving Tongs, Length: 23.8 cm, Stainless steel, Colour: Silver, 12792270Excellent2,4492,4498.5/10
- 4OTOTO Turquoise Nessie Ladle & Green Mama Nessie Colander Value Pack - Special Edition Soup Ladle & Colander Set - Ladles for Cooking - Kitchen Colander for Pasta - Dishwasher Safe & BPA Free LadleExcellent2,2372,2378.5/10
- 5BarCraft Ice Tongs, Stainless Steel, 16cm, SilverExcellent1,1891,1898.2/10
- 6Sugar Tongs, ZoomSky 6pcs Silver U-Shaped Ice Tongs Stainless Steel Candy Tongs Mini Serving Tongs Appetizers Tongs Small Kitchen Tongs for Wedding Birthday Party Kitchen Bar CafeExcellent8648648.4/10
- 7Tala Stainless Steel Sugar TongsExcellent8398398.9/10
- 8Pack of 2 Silicone Pasta Fork, Kitchen Heat Resistant Noodle Spoon Server, BPA Free Spaghetti Strainer ,Best Cooking Tools (Gray-Blue)Excellent7387388.5/10
- 92 Pieces Spaghetti Spoon Large Pasta Server Utensil, 9.4 Inch Stainless Steel Pasta Tong and 13.6 Inch Pasta Fork with Vacuum Handle, Comfortable Grip Design Spaghetti Server for KitchenGood6946947.5/10
- 10KitchenCraft KCPROSPAGNS Professional Spaghetti Spoon / Pasta Server with Non Stick Safe Nylon Head, Stainless Steel, 35 cm, Silver/BlackExcellent4854858.3/10
Top tips for buying Serving Tong
- Choose the right size. Consider the size of the food you’ll be serving and the size of the serving tongs you’ll need.
- Choose the right material. Stainless steel is a great choice as it’s durable, easy to clean and looks great.
- Check for a comfortable grip. Make sure the handle of the tongs is comfortable to hold and easy to use.
- Look for tongs with long handles. Long handles are great for reaching into deep pots and can keep your hands away from the heat.
- Look for tongs with scalloped edges. Scalloped edges can help grip food better and make it easier to pick up small pieces.
- Check for a locking mechanism. Many tongs have a locking mechanism that will keep them closed for storage or transportation.
- Consider the weight of the tongs. Heavier tongs can be more difficult to use, so look for a lighter pair that’s still durable.
- Look for a heat-resistant design. Some tongs can withstand high temperatures, making them great for use with hot foods.
- Look for a non-stick design. Non-stick tongs can help prevent food from sticking to the tongs, making them easier to use.
- Read reviews. Read reviews from other customers to get an idea of the quality of the tongs and the overall customer satisfaction.