The UK's Top 10 Best Selling
This list offers a comprehensive overview of the top 10 bestselling specialty appliances in the UK today. From coffee makers and stand mixers to food processors and blenders, this list has something for everyone. Each appliance is reviewed and rated, so you can be sure you're getting the best product for your needs. Shop with confidence and find your perfect specialty appliance today!
Based on customer reviews and sales
Last updated: 7th Jun 2023 14:35
Next update: 7th Jun 2023 20:35
Most PopularSpecialty Appliancein the UK today
Duronic Hot Plate HP2BK | Table-Top Cooking | 2500W | Black Steel Electric Double Hob with Handles | 2 Cast Iron Portable Hob Rings (1500W & 1000W) | for Warming | Cooking |Boiling | Fryer
Russell Hobbs 20920 Fiesta Crepe and Pancake Maker - Electric Non Stick Hot Plate with Variable Temperatures and Utensils Included, Black
Russell Hobbs 19750 Rice Cooker and Steamer, 1.8L, Silver
Breville Traditional Crêpe Maker | 12-Inch (30cm) | with Wooden Spreader & Recipe Booklet for Dosa, Roti, Tortilla & More [VTP130]
Instant Pot DUO 60 Duo 7-in-1 Smart Cooker, 5.7L - Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté Pan, Yoghurt Maker, Steamer and Food Warmer, Brushed Stainless Steel
Kenwood CAP70.A0WH Electric Can Opener, Brilliant White
SodaStream 60 Litre Spare Gas Cylinder for Sparkling Water Maker, CO2 Cylinder for Making Fizzy Carbonated Water at Home, (Screw In, Blue Gas)
SQ Professional Lustro Rice Cooker Electric with Automatic Cooking, Warmer Function Cook Healthy Rice with Removable Non-Stick Bowl, Measuring Cup & Spatula 0.8L - 350W
Quest 34400 2-in-1 Popcorn & French Crêpe Pancake Maker, Non-Stick 8 Inch Electric Pan with Batter Spreader - Also Cooks Eggs, Omelettes & Flatbreads., Black/Transparent
Top Specialty Appliances based on number of reviews
This is a list of the bestselling Specialty Appliances ranked by number of reviews found online
- 1Sistema Microwave Rice Cooker | 2.6 L | Dishwasher Safe Small Rice Cooker | BPA-Free | RedExcellent18,91018,9108.5/10
- 2Instant Pot DUO 60 Duo 7-in-1 Smart Cooker, 5.7L - Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Sauté Pan, Yoghurt Maker, Steamer and Food Warmer, Brushed Stainless SteelExcellent17,91517,9158.9/10
- 3COSORI Air Fryer 4.7L, 9-in-1 Compact Air Fryers Oven, Max 230℃ Setting, 30 Recipes Cookbook, Digital Temperd Glass Display, Quiet, 4 Portions, 1500WTop Rated13,87513,8759.5/10
- 4SodaStream 60 Litre Spare Gas Cylinder for Sparkling Water Maker, CO2 Cylinder for Making Fizzy Carbonated Water at Home, (Screw In, Blue Gas)Top Rated12,00212,0029.2/10
- 5Russell Hobbs 19750 Rice Cooker and Steamer, 1.8L, SilverGood11,12911,1297.9/10
- 6Ninja Foodi MAX Multi-Cooker [OP500UK], 9-in-1, 7.5L, Electric Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer, Brushed Steel and BlackTop Rated8,9058,9059.3/10
- 7Hands-Free Automatic Can OpenerExcellent6,8156,8158.2/10
- 8Duronic Hot Plate HP2BK | Table-Top Cooking | 2500W | Black Steel Electric Double Hob with Handles | 2 Cast Iron Portable Hob Rings (1500W & 1000W) | for Warming | Cooking |Boiling | FryerExcellent5,0095,0098.7/10
- 9Swan 3-in-1 Hands Free Can Tin, Including Knife Sharpener and Bottle Opener, Stainless Steel, 60 W, BlackExcellent4,7964,7968.2/10
- 10Yum Asia Panda Mini Rice Cooker With Ninja Ceramic Bowl and Advanced Fuzzy Logic (3.5 cup, 0.63 litre) 4 Rice Cooking Functions, 4 Multicooker functions, LED display, 220-240V (White and Grey (EU))Top Rated4,6144,6149.3/10
Top tips for buying Specialty Appliance
- Set a realistic budget. Consider the cost of both the appliance and installation.
- Consider the size and layout of your kitchen. Make sure the appliance you choose will fit comfortably.
- Choose an appliance that is energy efficient. Look for energy ratings and other certifications to ensure the appliance is efficient.
- Consider your lifestyle. Choose an appliance that will suit your lifestyle and make your life easier.
- Read reviews. It’s important to read reviews from other people who have purchased the same appliance.
- Consider the warranty. Make sure the appliance comes with a good warranty and is properly covered.
- Check for service and repair options. Make sure the company offers good customer service and repair options.
- Look for discounts and deals. Look out for discounts and deals online or in store to save money on your purchase.
- Look for safety features. Make sure the appliance has safety features such as automatic shut-off and child locks.
- Consider installation. Make sure the appliance is compatible with your plumbing and electrical systems.